Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Halloween server boost settings will end.
  • La Vie en Rose’s Brooches and Jewelry Boxes are available in the L2 Store for the next 3 weeks.
  • Fixed several localization issues on item and skill descriptions.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I don't think everything is working stable as most of ppl think. Another thing i think is that dev team should've already realized is that the client limit is not the problem behind all this latency/dc/every other possible problem. Please lift the 3 client limit.

1 hour ago, iRage said:

I don't think everything is working stable as most of ppl think. Another thing i think is that dev team should've already realized is that the client limit is not the problem behind all this latency/dc/every other possible problem. Please lift the 3 client limit.

4-5 Client is still workable. Not anything more.

Bot issue is already a real headache. Dun want to see whole XP areas full of macro parties.

6 minutes ago, Zhao said:

change server

or even game

ncwest dont give a rats ass about f2p players ingame economy

truth is im not f2p i spend some money but still im not rich , L2 is a game to farm things mostly not just to pay,like you do as i can assume since you call f2p players"rats" .

Edited by Tech21

19 minutes ago, Tech21 said:

truth is im not f2p i spend some money but still im not rich , L2 is a game to farm things mostly not just to pay,like you do as i can assume since you call f2p players"rats" .

read what i wrote carefully or use google and you will realise that you didnt understand

no one actually plays anymore its all macro unless ur in the game for pvp other than that people are only macroing the ones who don't spend a lot of money are having to killl bots to find spots to hunt or farm adena which is still hard to do unless u macro 24/7 but its a game but everyone wants to bring back 4-7 accounts why so we don't ever have to play together anymore u can run ur bots in the high  lvl areas make u more adena when some of us only run 2 accounts an can never find anywhere to hunt this use to be a fun game cause u had people to play with an party with now its nothen but bots

I don t have problems with the ppl who use auto-macros to hunt. 

the problem here is only ONE PLACE TO HUNT >>> BLAZING SWAMP

or if you are 85 to 95 ALTAR OF EVIL

or ir you are 95 to 99 BLOODY SWAMPLAND

every place of these, are absolutely full of ppl/bot/auto-macros

I THINK, THE PROBLEM HERE IS: VERY FEW PLACES TO HUNT BY LEVELS...

my suggestion is: make 2 areas to hunt for each of those levels

example: 95 to 99 > BLOODY SWAMPLAND and CEMETERY

99 + > BLAZING SWAMP and PAGAN TEMPLE

just only examples... there are to much empty places in the entire map to use..

give 2 or more options to hunt for levels...PLEASE

PD: MOST TIMES I GO TO blazing swamp, I SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, I DEPRESS AND I GO FROM THERE

thanks for the time to readme.. i ll be wait for more areas to hunt in the future..

• Like 1

@Hime & @Juji

An idea for a "wishlist" and possibly drown down some of the issues with no spot to lvl/farm/etc. Maybe integrate instances that allows just groups/parties that registers or something, maybe even have to pay adenaz to activate, etc. so they can lvl/farm/etc. in there own places. This I believe would/could solve most of the issues/complaints about not having open spots, etc.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kale said:

I don t have problems with the ppl who use auto-macros to hunt. 

the problem here is only ONE PLACE TO HUNT >>> BLAZING SWAMP

or if you are 85 to 95 ALTAR OF EVIL

or ir you are 95 to 99 BLOODY SWAMPLAND

every place of these, are absolutely full of ppl/bot/auto-macros

I THINK, THE PROBLEM HERE IS: VERY FEW PLACES TO HUNT BY LEVELS...

my suggestion is: make 2 areas to hunt for each of those levels

example: 95 to 99 > BLOODY SWAMPLAND and CEMETERY

99 + > BLAZING SWAMP and PAGAN TEMPLE

just only examples... there are to much empty places in the entire map to use..

give 2 or more options to hunt for levels...PLEASE

PD: MOST TIMES I GO TO blazing swamp, I SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, I DEPRESS AND I GO FROM THERE

thanks for the time to readme.. i ll be wait for more areas to hunt in the future..

agreed, half the server is full of low level hunting areas not used anymore. they could easily add lvl 85 to 100 hunting areas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, degamad said:

agreed, half the server is full of low level hunting areas not used anymore. they could easily add lvl 85 to 100 hunting areas.

@Hime @Juji  So many have said this, please do all of us loyals here a favor, convert more huntings spots that's empty or low people to levels that are highly congested.  This is an excellent suggestion.  Even if you have to make a specific change just for North America - this would be a great implementation.

And please permanent RED LIBRA would be fun.

Edited by GhostintheShell

In my opinion client limit should stay as it is. The more clients someone can loge in game kills the game itself.... (not that is not already dead....). No parties no cooperation .... just individual game play! I remember playing L2 was the definition of team play!  

2 hours ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

@Hime @Juji  I think we got some Problem with Adena Drop. I dont speak about Event ended. I speak for Normal Drop a lot of Mobs doent drop any adena. Please check it if you got time free.

In this moment I just checked it and they are actually drop less adena, yesterday I received in 1 hour about 600kk and today less than 500kk per hour, please check this