Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Hime

37 minutes ago, xxkenga said:

Noté un gran nerf de adena desde ayer a las 11 p.m. Tenía 82kk ahora ni siquiera tengo 20kk y no porque el evento terminó porque el nerf sucedió a las 11 p.m.Mira esto porque tengo un paquete de prestigio en todos mis pt @ Juji  @ Hime

I believe you, I have  8 runes running in my main character and yesterday I did much more adena about today.

it seems that in game currency going to be obsolet shortly. Now ppl earn as much as possible. But some day adena gone from server. Funny is that NPC goodies and all what need to be do trought NPC not corresponding to reality (adena gain by drop).Probably after next update adena gain will be more expensive and achievable as dollars.Todays milky cow are time zones, where ppl can earn huge adena if proper geared (eficiency by hour). So mentioned adena seller have golden age. All is profit. Fun end 5 years ago.

On 2019. 11. 20. at 1:26 AM, Hime said:

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

No1 notice this, or just not care this note at all, you guys say this date first time on jul 3, so the end day its 5 month, why you say dec 4? because this is the day for the big update?

On 20-11-2019 at 4:36 PM, Kale said:

I don t have problems with the ppl who use auto-macros to hunt. 

the problem here is only ONE PLACE TO HUNT >>> BLAZING SWAMP

or if you are 85 to 95 ALTAR OF EVIL

or ir you are 95 to 99 BLOODY SWAMPLAND

every place of these, are absolutely full of ppl/bot/auto-macros

I THINK, THE PROBLEM HERE IS: VERY FEW PLACES TO HUNT BY LEVELS...

my suggestion is: make 2 areas to hunt for each of those levels

example: 95 to 99 > BLOODY SWAMPLAND and CEMETERY

99 + > BLAZING SWAMP and PAGAN TEMPLE

just only examples... there are to much empty places in the entire map to use..

give 2 or more options to hunt for levels...PLEASE

PD: MOST TIMES I GO TO blazing swamp, I SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, I DEPRESS AND I GO FROM THERE

thanks for the time to readme.. i ll be wait for more areas to hunt in the future..

you do know there is a pk option

• Juji unpinned this topic