Dragon pendants - pay to win item?

Peterka

I apologize, if i miss some information, but really this pendats are only buyable by l2store? So only pay customer get an advantage from hi level pendats, all others no? 

I am really new in l2 (just lvl 32), but i imagination about f2p is little bit different. Of course pay customers can get pentant to lvl 5 and +10 imidiately, but all others should have option to get them somehow. Througt boss, or some hard quesť with random reward, but it should be the way get it free. If there is no way, then it start to make big diference between f2p and paying costomers (and also between them) and balance is lost. 

How you see it? Or i miss something?

If this is ťhe way how it works, it s maybe time to look for another game ?

thx for opinion...

46 minutes ago, StanxFZ said:

time to look another game, without spending 1k usd per month u gonna be nobody

agree and this topic is old, this is the second season of dragon pendants and the game is still here.... so dont worry for p2w items.

11 hours ago, Peterka said:

I apologize, if i miss some information, but really this pendats are only buyable by l2store? So only pay customer get an advantage from hi level pendats, all others no? 

I am really new in l2 (just lvl 32), but i imagination about f2p is little bit different. Of course pay customers can get pentant to lvl 5 and +10 imidiately, but all others should have option to get them somehow. Througt boss, or some hard quesť with random reward, but it should be the way get it free. If there is no way, then it start to make big diference between f2p and paying costomers (and also between them) and balance is lost. 

How you see it? Or i miss something?

If this is ťhe way how it works, it s maybe time to look for another game ?

thx for opinion...

There are many such items, that you can't get by playing the game. This has been voiced several years ago, but nobody cares and it eventually resulted in non-existent PvP.

It's bad, but it's also mostly players fault that this happened, since gazillions of such items were purchased during all the promotions in the store.