Ninja Adena Nerf

Free2play

On 21/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Juji said:

It was related to the ending of the Halloween server boost settings yesterday.

At the time of the update, we had a reduced quantity for Adena on all drops. We had an unscheduled maintenance the following day to correct it.

What is your level difference and which mobs are you killing?

mob lvl 99 and lvl 99 character of 10 mob just drop 5 or 6 adena before the event all the mob dropped what happened?

I have the same question to @Juji

I play with Prestige rune that suppose to give you bonus:

• Increases Adena drop amount +300%
  • Increases Item drop rate +100%
  • Increases Spoil drop rate +100%

I was looking at the drop rate and it's wrong with Rune i should get adena every time i kill mob, but instead i get every second time or even 3-4 mobs in the row they don't drop.

Can you please investigate ? Because, then you pay premium you would expect to get it. Right ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, i have same problem in Field of Silence, since last update i didn't change the spot where iam hunting, killing same mobs with same runes ( Destiny pack + Prestige pack ), after exp/adena/drop event gone, alot of mob not dropping adena at all, if mob drop adena, the quantity is OK. On the event i was able to make 50-60m adena/h ,now iam getting ~10m adena/h. From 10 mobs 5 not dropping adena at all....

• Like 1

Unless, NCsoft intentionally mislead people on Rune description. Let's translate Rune. It gives Adena drop amount +300%, and Item drop rate +100%.

If Adena is not Item that means you have same base 70% chance to get Adena from mob just with amount of 300%. Damm, that's wrong. 

I play as well with Prestige rune that suppose to give you bonus:

But 2 of the 5 mobs they dont event drop adena... So the 15 dollars that we pay for Prestige rune is for nothing? Can you please fix it. thanks

afraid you guys don't realize adena is just like everything else an item so the logic works like this: first the item drop chance and then the 300% multiplier of the adena amount takes place

so what this means is that it's no longer 100% drop chance for monsters to drop adena, time to move to an xp area where the drop chance is higher imho..

btw the above is only valid for the current game build, next update this will all drastically change again as a new craft system will be introduced and no more old/current craft mats etc. will drop any where on the map anymore but I will let Juji explain all of that to you guys :D

Edited by Draecke

On 11/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, Draecke said:

afraid you guys don't realize adena is just like everything else an item so the logic works like this: first the item drop chance and then the 300% multiplier of the adena amount takes place

so what this means is that it's no longer 100% drop chance for monsters to drop adena, time to move to an xp area where the drop chance is higher imho..

On what formula then you can make 50m adena/h with 50% adena amount boost, and after that u go down to 10m adena/h, absolutely same mobs, on same spot. same lvl of char and same runes. We all know for upcomming changes, but there wasnt any change, just after exp/drop/adena event finish, the adena drop rate from mobs got decreased. if adena drop rate was same as at event, will not get drop from 50m/h to 10m.... shouldn't  be half drop ( let's say that 50m/h was with weekend 100% adena drop amount boost ).

afaik, Adena drop chance was never 100% to begin with, more like 70-80% or smth like that.

Also Dreacke talks nonsense as usual.... the Adena are separate drop group and if you're getting anything else dropping, the Adena will drop too (if any).

On to why the chance may have gone down (if it has) is a question only Juji can answer.

yeah the l2wiki info is wrong for you Mixa sure ;)

keep trolling the ignorant ppl here

unlike your near useless posts I actually show folks where they can see drop information and the like so they no longer have to ask these questions on a forum that's mainly ignored by the staff and full with trolls

one wonders why the majority of players don't visit the official forums lulz..

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

yeah the l2wiki info is wrong for you Mixa sure ;)

keep trolling the ignorant ppl here

unlike your near useless posts I actually show folks where they can see drop information and the like so they no longer have to ask these questions on a forum that's mainly ignored by the staff and full with trolls

one wonders why the majority of players don't visit the official forums lulz..

Which exactly is useless?Take a look at any l2off server scripts and you eventually will find out what I`m talking about.

Not to mention you`re only posting stuff that confuses or even worse puts wrong impressions to the players, like the dual to main "confirmation" and now talking nonsense that Adena drop is related to the other drops in the mob drop table.....I really hope nobody catches on your mumble.

• Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, Digitalmonk said:

Greetings, nevertheless the 50% event is over  on Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 31, 2019

@Juji announced Permanent increase to Adena quantity that drops from mobs.

Well sad but true, adena drop reduced to previous settings like what we had before update.

So i guess no permanent increase ever happened :)

propaganda on it's finest ! 

Was this issue already fixed? 11/29

On 11/25/2019 at 8:56 PM, Gnyda said:

I have the same question to @Juji

I play with Prestige rune that suppose to give you bonus:

I was looking at the drop rate and it's wrong with Rune i should get adena every time i kill mob, but instead i get every second time or even 3-4 mobs in the row they don't drop.

Can you please investigate ? Because, then you pay premium you would expect to get it. Right ?

300% from 0 is still 0 

and that is 300% amount increase you talking about not chance to drop adena

They reduced base adena drop chance not amount

Edited by zzt111

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, MoNoGiaSpoiL said:

@Hime @JujiGood evening three weeks now no one has told us what to do with the issue of dropping monsters. We're still buying the prestigious pack and the money we get from hunting is still 0 on several monsters. Can anyone give us some clear information?

Well, stop the subscription if you find that you can't justify it. I've tried several areas, Adena drop rate seems normal to me....