2 of 3 clients disconnect

degamad

On 12/11/2019 at 7:31 PM, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are not seeing any mass disconnections from our servers. The delay in gameplay is related to server performance with the Halloween event, which will end tomorrow. Server disconnections are monitored 24/7 and when we do observe a mass disconnection outside of a server outage, it is normally related to an issue with a local ISP. Please contact your ISP if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.

Dont make anymore post like that or u will just be fooled with this kind of answers.

23 minutes ago, MrsMode said:

@Juji I have 2nd DC in last 25 minutes. I am with friends on TS and 3 of 5 ppl get DC also. Last one was 1min ago, previous one 28min ago.

I have auto close launcher after game start.

Next DC 1 min ago, after DC I could not enter forum (unreachable)

Edited by MrsMode

@Juji That is really rediculous!!We are opening a ticket for a bug,then the GM that answer you says ,please open a topic at our forum so the developers could see.Then you are saying that we have to submit a ticket!!!!!!! Talk each other first and then decide 1 line all of you at NCsoft .

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Do you have your launcher still up while your clients are running or are you closing it out after the clients have launched?

Launcher closes before i open next client. i have it set that way in the settings. All three clients are on the same computer.

44 minutes ago, Uriel83 said:

so @Juji 1st window i log in and we must close to turn off launcher to log in 2nd window etc. So seem have logic that only last window with running launcher work and others drop off.

My launcher settings are set to close after launch so wouldn't the third launcher close just like the others?

• L2 Team
17 hours ago, Hector11 said:

Hello maybe is time for Game server restart maintenance for 2-3 min and give to all us GM Bufs , alot off ppl got disconnect and its not posible to play

For the folks who are disconnecting, are you using WTFast or Battleping?

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

For the folks who are disconnecting, are you using WTFast or Battleping?

No and i never have used it. do not have it on this pc.

Im in chicago if that helps anyone.

Also i after the disconnect i have been online with all three clients for 6 hours now.  if that helps.

Edited by degamad