Forums

2 of 3 clients disconnect

degamad

1 hour ago, zteh168n said:

I'm trying to explain you something you clearly have no clue about. Don't snap up on me, what the.....

Also every game has servers in different locations, many have them in Europe, Asia etc.NCWest has these servers in Dallas, TX only. This is probably why you don't lag/dc in these other games, but you do in L2 here.

I'm not sorry that I know stuff, that I've education for and certificates and hands on experience with the stuff for over 17 years, it's my job to know that...

1 hour ago, mixa said:

I'm trying to explain you something you clearly have no clue about. Don't snap up on me, what the.....

Also every game has servers in different locations, many have them in Europe, Asia etc.NCWest has these servers in Dallas, TX only. This is probably why you don't lag/dc in these other games, but you do in L2 here.

I'm not sorry that I know stuff, that I've education for and certificates and hands on experience with the stuff for over 17 years, it's my job to know that...

Mixa, if you know everything so well, then please explain why the game was not disconnecting for at least 2 years with the same ISP? Only after the most recent game patches this problem started occurring (when the ranking system started). Did ncsoft move their servers that this packet loss started? I would suspect something is wrong with my connection, but as I see I am not the only one with the same problem. ISPs are different for most people, locations are different, PCs are different, though we all are experiencing the same issue. I think this problem is occurring because of client / servers, GMs should try to find the problem by investigating what they changed in the recent patches. 

5 minutes ago, SLA said:

Mixa, if you know everything so well, then please explain why the game was not disconnecting for at least 2 years with the same ISP? Only after the most recent game patches this problem started occurring (when the ranking system started). Did ncsoft move their servers that this packet loss started? I would suspect something is wrong with my connection, but as I see I am not the only one with the same problem. ISPs are different for most people, locations are different, PCs are different, though we all are experiencing the same issue. I think this problem is occurring because of client / servers, GMs should try to find the problem by investigating what they changed in the recent patches. 

Please read few posts above, I`ve explained why that might be.Of course one cannot be 100% sure of anything, but fact is I got no disconnection issues and I`m not the only one.

Just now, SLA said:

Mixa doesn't have the problem :ph34r: and mixa won't admit that there may be a problem with NCSoft :x. Forget about it, we all have ISP problems 9_9 . I want to see the day he takes 'DC' the cry that will be ... You can be sure ... That day will come. And I will be here :D

Not to beat a dead horse but i just have 1 of my 2 clients DC again this time i am in AZ different isp than the first in Chicago.

im not talking about a normal DC which i truly believe is a connection issue. this topic was made due to only some clients on the same box DC. this is an unusual thing fr sure

Ok, so this has started to affect me too after bragging about being able to stay connected for days :P. The funny thing about this "phenomenon" is that all but 1 client gets DCed. I had 3 clients running on 1 PC and 2 on another today and on both PCs all but 1 client got booted off. The other two clients that are still running has been on for more than 2 days. Whatever's going on seems to be gradually getting worse I guess.. but perhaps not for everyone.

4 hours ago, Qrokit said:

Same here disconnect coming after 1 week 2-3 dissconect per day . Mixa doesn't have the problem with disconnect becouse he dont play . But be always have something to say on forum .

Feel free to /target mixa in Aden on Naia. You can cry a little after that, when you realize I'm still on..

1 hour ago, Healingbewbs said:

Ok, so this has started to affect me too after bragging about being able to stay connected for days :P. The funny thing about this "phenomenon" is that all but 1 client gets DCed. I had 3 clients running on 1 PC and 2 on another today and on both PCs all but 1 client got booted off. The other two clients that are still running has been on for more than 2 days. Whatever's going on seems to be gradually getting worse I guess.. but perhaps not for everyone.

Yes its very strange isn't it.

19 hours ago, Healingbewbs said:

Funny that when i start the first post u was one of ppl who dont have any problem showing super isp,low ping and saying it was my internet problem...............now everyone crying.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Healingbewbs said:

Don't worry you can always: '/target mixa in Aden on Naia.' B|

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zteh168n said:

Happen to me just now. Well. That's it. I will only play again next year when they fix it or I will just move to @mixa house for better ISP.

The couch is yours buddy.

Reminder: /target mixa in Aden on Naia if you think it's not your ISP. Left it online just for the giggles ?

for sure is launcher issue. Now i freeze in 1 account with launcher active. I thought it is as usuall but after i force window crash i see error message: Cannot login to update server that was  hidde under launcher window. Launcher was also freezed. So not tell us @Juji that is internet packet loss as we have support answers. I have freezing issues every days saddenly and i playing 3 years with same internet provider and novadays will never be so bad and have so many crashes. And always crash only account with active launcher.

Edited by Uriel831

I've had no disconnects with 2-3 clients on all time. Only disconnect I get is weekly maintenance ??. I honestly don't even remember the last random dc I've had. I always close launcher after starting game and I don't use wtfast or battleping. Hope it helps ?

• 5 months later...