Jump to content
Edd

World Olympiad

Recommended Posts

Edd    1

Hello,

There are a couple of issues that I'd like to address and I'd appreciate if the GMs take this seriously.

1) Upon winning a match, the opponent gains points sometimes as much as the winner. One of my matches I defeated an opponent, I received 17 points and he received 17 points as well.
Please fix that as it creates some irrational scores and heroes. Such as, a player has 13/2 score in olympiad and loses hero to someone who is 13/16 because the losing player gains points even when he loses the match.

2) Please add back hero weapons/hero skills as the removal of these made olympiad nearly useless.
As you may have noticed if you have taken look at the olympiad participants, they have decreased significantly after the 2nd week of olympiad. The new trigger skills could be useful for some classes but it's not even nearly useful as hero weapon/skills that we had previously.
Please consider reverting the changes of the rewards.
We appreciate your effort to improve the game and the world olympiad is a really good move.

3) Some classes enter olympiad with 1minute self buffs such as (Over the body/Guts) and play with them 45s before using them again which makes it imbalanced in olympiad.
Please look into that because it's not fair for support classes that already have a hard time fighting in olympiad.

Thank you,

iEddiev2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    36
2 hours ago, Edd said:

 

3) Some classes enter olympiad with 1minute self buffs such as (Over the body/Guts) and play with them 45s before using them again which makes it imbalanced in olympiad.
Please look into that because it's not fair for support classes that already have a hard time fighting in olympiad.

Thank you,

iEddiev2

guy play with the most imbalance char in classic and talk about imbalance :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edd    1

This is not the place to flame.
You lose to BD. Imbalanced too?

Regardless, I'm trying to get something for the community here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    36
45 minutes ago, Edd said:

This is not the place to flame.
You lose to BD. Imbalanced too?

Regardless, I'm trying to get something for the community here.

once cause of disconnect 2nd time cuz of weird hit for 7k, w/e never will happen again. Ponies are imbalanced, they are big problem. If u want to get something for community ask them to nerf m crits for 15k. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    327

Dunno about the other stuff, but hero weapons and buffs are gone and probably not coming back. By the way, speaking of balance here, these weapons and skills are one of the biggest unbalancing factors and you want them back?

Quite a hypocrisy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    36
12 minutes ago, mixa said:

Dunno about the other stuff, but hero weapons and buffs are gone and probably not coming back. By the way, speaking of balance here, these weapons and skills are one of the biggest unbalancing factors and you want them back?

Quite a hypocrisy.

he want hero weapon cause they are useful for mage class (as he is) or maybe for tank (he plays tank also) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edd    1

Hero weapons provide players without over-enchanted weapons to compete with players with OEd weapons in outside of Olympiad PvP. Makes the mass PvP more balanced.
Also giving a weapon that uses 1 shot to farm efficiently.

Hero skills provide more tactical plays from heroes and make heroes valuable again in mass PvP.

Hero skills, weapons are not unbalancing factor because players that are already IMBA have OEd S/A grade weapons. Players that are not IMBA can use hero weapons to catch up to the other players.

Hypocrisy, not really. Heroes are completely useless right now.

As for imbalanced chars, a good titan in olympiad 2 shots everyone. Sad thing is no good titan actually plays Oly. If you look at NCK and NCJ top players are Titans. Don't blame the class, you just don't play well.
But we're not here to comment on your capability to play the game or on imbalanced characters, you're free to make another post to cry about it.

What I wrote this post is for Devs to rethink the rewards from olympiad as they're pretty useless now. Also the point system seems bugged, as if you watch streams from other NC servers players that lose the match don't gain points. And about classes that can use self buffs of 15 min cooldown twice in 6 minute match.
Also, NCJ had the same update as ours, yet you can see they still keep hero weapons/hero skills.

Edited by Edd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    36
45 minutes ago, Edd said:

Hero weapons provide players without over-enchanted weapons to compete with players with OEd weapons in outside of Olympiad PvP. Makes the mass PvP more balanced.
Also giving a weapon that uses 1 shot to farm efficiently.

Hero skills provide more tactical plays from heroes and make heroes valuable again in mass PvP.

Hero skills, weapons are not unbalancing factor because players that are already IMBA have OEd S/A grade weapons. Players that are not IMBA can use hero weapons to catch up to the other players.

Hypocrisy, not really. Heroes are completely useless right now.

As for imbalanced chars, a good titan in olympiad 2 shots everyone. Sad thing is no good titan actually plays Oly. If you look at NCK and NCJ top players are Titans. Don't blame the class, you just don't play well.
But we're not here to comment on your capability to play the game or on imbalanced characters, you're free to make another post to cry about it.

What I wrote this post is for Devs to rethink the rewards from olympiad as they're pretty useless now. Also the point system seems bugged, as if you watch streams from other NC servers players that lose the match don't gain points. And about classes that can use self buffs of 15 min cooldown twice in 6 minute match.
Also, NCJ had the same update as ours, yet you can see they still keep hero weapons/hero skills.

As I remember i killed ur tank and never met ur pony on olympiad. 1. Don't compare nck or ncj to our version 2. teach me how to win vs for example beppler when he hits me 15k m crit on berseker mode ;) I'm best titan eu or even world just missing some l2mastercard items 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karesz    15

“I'm best titan eu or even world just missing some l2mastercard items"

mc.jpg

 

+1 for the olympiad rewards

Heroes should have their skills at least, and the other 99% of the chars should get some tokens to buy enchant or buffslot after a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edd    1
18 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

As I remember i killed ur tank and never met ur pony on olympiad. 1. Don't compare nck or ncj to our version 2. teach me how to win vs for example beppler when he hits me 15k m crit on berseker mode ;) I'm best titan eu or even world just missing some l2mastercard items 

@StanxFZ Biggest joke I've ever heard.
Best titan losing vs Blade Dancer in oly xD
When you're 70-0 you can claim to be the best. Now, you're just an average player, actually below average.

1. Why not? Both classic versions, they're a couple updates ahead. Yet, they still kept Hero skills/Weapons.
2. Easy, learn your char+ how to play olympiad. Also, don't expect to kill 84 character with 80 under geared titan . 
3. I beat you with tank.

4.Keep avoiding me in oly, I bet if you met me in olympiad with my ES you'll quit.
5. Don't be so cocky without any coverage.

Yet again, you're trying to measure your genitalia size when I'm trying to point out stuff about World Olympiad that need improvement.
There's a discord for the *** comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×