Crystal of Determination

NingMei

lets say you have +20++ R  grade weapon you need 886 Cristal of Determination 60Ncoins 1 cristal you pay 53160Ncoins rly  to upgrade to R95

+20++ R95 weapon you need 2554 Cristal  again 60 Ncoins 153240 to upgrade to R99 

YOU THINK BEFORE SAY SOMETHING RLY  all players whant the cristal or PROTECTION and DETERMINATION IN STORE but not for 60ncoins /1 cristal  

better drop price to 10 ncoins for protection and 15 for determination and see then sales on store player win too and NCSOFT WIN ALOT OF  MONEY THEN 

we dont need sale events for upgrade stones (bracelet, circlet, shirts) and these crystals. We need these thinks in drop list (instancies or mobs), with normal fair chances not insane 0,00x. Why we have still in drop list modify scrolls? We want back also elcyum powder, rune stones, gemstone R. Today if want something to upgrade you must w8 for event and cash hardly. We want something as reward for our afford in game grind!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mixa said:

Instead asking for items in the store, maybe start playing the game instead. When you find out where and when that will lead you, come back here and ask for the proper things.

Somehow I agree with you....but only if I play on Eu servers :) Speaking of them...in short time they will have a big problem with subscription business model. Due to ISS self buffs changes their business model will colapse...we will see more agresive promos in cash shop and probably in short time they will migrate to NCW model.

Second, there is no point to hide behind the tree...L2store will be here, chances to get something good from farming(for regular players) are slim(I would say chances suffer by malnutrition).
So, instead of asking what we will never get....better ask decent prices and items in L2store.

18 minutes ago, mixa said:

Instead asking for items in the store, maybe start playing the game instead. When you find out where and when that will lead you, come back here and ask for the proper things.

I dont want to farm 3 Crystals of determination per week. If u dont want to buy items from ncstore, dont do it. easy.

I need like 4000 Crystal of determination and I want to buy it from NCstore. Ofc they can make a pack of Crystals taking care of his customers :)

44 minutes ago, Feryl said:

I dont want to farm 3 Crystals of determination per week. If u dont want to buy items from ncstore, dont do it. easy.

I need like 4000 Crystal of determination and I want to buy it from NCstore. Ofc they can make a pack of Crystals taking care of his customers :)

i personaly dont agree. In my post i have on my mind that Solo instancies like Kartia or group instancies Kartia, kamaloka, baylor, balok, istina, tauti, helios, etina, AF etc shoud drop from final boss 1-5 crystals 100% for examples. If you play solo or with own boxes you need some times to collect it. If you go with random with random drops will be longer but still you can collect it in reasonable time compare with 1 droped crystal/stone per weak or month or year. If you go in CP is better collect it for 1 person. This is my point of view. In L2 store 1 dollar for 1 crystal is huge  price or 60 dollars for example 100 crystals or 1000. I think that most of you that ask promo, cash store items, you take wrong examples from cell phones games where action like this is normal buisness model.

2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Somehow I agree with you....but only if I play on Eu servers :) Speaking of them...in short time they will have a big problem with subscription business model. Due to ISS self buffs changes their business model will colapse...we will see more agresive promos in cash shop and probably in short time they will migrate to NCW model.

This is probably true, although their Premium gives +100% xp/sp/adena/vit bonus/unlimited vit boosts use and +50% drop chance. This will justify the 9 Euro for the subscription anyway.

Let's not forget that the Iss buffs will actually get boosted in the new update, it may end up everyone wanting to box an Iss even more... we'll see.

Thrax actually incorrectly assumed the new selfbufs will be equal to the emperor cocktails which is not the case and yeah EU/RU has way better premium/subscription then our current prestige.. looking forward to see the changes there that Juji has been talking about for a while now, last update on that was that Korea told him to wait till next update is released first.

15 hours ago, Draecke said:

Thrax actually incorrectly assumed the new selfbufs will be equal to the emperor cocktails which is not the case and yeah EU/RU has way better premium/subscription then our current prestige.. looking forward to see the changes there that Juji has been talking about for a while now, last update on that was that Korea told him to wait till next update is released first.

Look Draecke, guys....im not stupid, im not arguing witch buffs are stronger...its obvious Emperor.
I consider them irelevant due to the mode that impact my toon overall damage, for example: If I 3 hit a mob with Emperor buffs or Iss in duo party and without them with self buffs I kill a mob in 4 hits...for sure I will not bother to buy Emperor or to take an iss in party. Its the logical move for anyone...I guess.
In my eyes, to worth buy it...it should give atleast 50% more damage then self bufss. How much % damage add? I say not much :)

Before give attribute attack argument read here. +220 attribute atack>>>25% more damage.

Edited by TheThrax

that's a good test you link there, hope you do understand what it means and that mobs can have elemental defense to upto 1400 at Fafurion Temple / Dragon Valley so the level of the mobs / field area your hunting at matters (simple rule of thumb the higher the mob level the higher their defenses / hp and elemental resist)

still it's all about your game play and if u can kill a mob with self buffs in next update in 4 attacks instead of 2/3 attacks with real iss buffs/cocktails then who are we to say anything about that as that's completely up to you :)

22 minutes ago, Draecke said:

that's a good test you link there, hope you do understand what it means and that mobs can have elemental defense to upto 1400 at Fafurion Temple / Dragon Valley so the level of the mobs / field area your hunting at matters (simple rule of thumb the higher the mob level the higher their defenses / hp and elemental resist)

still it's all about your game play and if u can kill a mob with self buffs in next update in 4 attacks instead of 2/3 attacks with real iss buffs/cocktails then who are we to say anything about that as that's completely up to you :)

Omg, did you killed all mobs in other areas to go in Fafurion/DV? :) Look at Chronos rank, 112 is the highest...ok, mby some are( or not ) 113 on dualclass....but still, penalty is huge. I was talking about a majority of players...not for the first 10 ppl on server lol. For us, hiting 116(minimum acceptable to go Fafurion/DV), is a 2-3 years or never process...so our concern regarding those areas are equal to 0. Pls dont give false hope for ISS/Spoiler classes...who are not now or till update 110 will never archive this lvl by benevolence of party matching.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:10 AM, mixa said:

This is probably true, although their Premium gives +100% xp/sp/adena/vit bonus/unlimited vit boosts use and +50% drop chance. This will justify the 9 Euro for the subscription anyway.

Let's not forget that the Iss buffs will actually get boosted in the new update, it may end up everyone wanting to box an Iss even more... we'll see.

I thought i read somewhere you said that ISS is going away due to people having self buff?

3 minutes ago, degamad said:

I thought i read somewhere you said that ISS is going away due to people having self buff?

Nobody knows for sure what will happen. My bet is that many people will continue to use isses, but there are many DDs who won't need them, we'll see when the update hits.