Forums

Skill Enchants

degamad

6 hours ago, Dawe said:

I read some test on Innova, that Break is the best...  Where that was .....Oh yes, there:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/660107/

Hey thanks for that. Damn i just went through and enchanted all my favorite attack skills with Focus. i wish that test in the link had Focus in the test.

Any experienced archers out there can offer advice as well.. hate to go through the process of changing all my skill enchants just to find out i should have left them.

5 hours ago, Dawe said:

I believe this Reply covers the Focus Enchant:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/660107/#post-9168490

Dawe i read that but i am very confused on what it means.

What is your opinion on the matter?

Others on this forum are saying to keep my skills with Focus enchants.

uhm.. also ... Thank you for taking time to help :D

I myself have Focus enchant.

But what caught my eye, in the reply posted above, is that the Break +20 (that's the value they tested) will give you 20.7% more dmg... ALWAYS.

Also, if you look on the graphs where they tried to compute the average dmg of two consecutive skill casts ... according to their Average Damage graph, the Break enchant route gives more avg. dmg and is not capped.

But however, with their example, with Focus you have higher chance (52%) to cast two crits.

3 hours ago, Dawe said:

I myself have Focus enchant.

But what caught my eye, in the reply posted above, is that the Break +20 (that's the value they tested) will give you 20.7% more dmg... ALWAYS.

Also, if you look on the graphs where they tried to compute the average dmg of two consecutive skill casts ... according to their Average Damage graph, the Break enchant route gives more avg. dmg and is not capped.

But however, with their example, with Focus you have higher chance (52%) to cast two crits.

Well i will use you as my guide and ask you this question:

Based on this information will you be changing your skill enchants from Focus to Break or just leave them?

I have low Skill Critical Rate, i have only 56 or 57 DEX and no Skill Crit. Rate items i think... so i will stay with focus.

These guys calculated with the 60% Skill Critical Rate, and got only 52% chance to double crit, so...

I have no idea how big is your Skill Critical Rate, but you have 77 DEX which is great, ... you have higher rate than me for sure :)

The higher your Skill Crit Rate is, the better it is for you to switch from Focus to Break.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, Dawe said:

I have low Skill Critical Rate, i have only 56 or 57 DEX and no Skill Crit. Rate items i think... so i will stay with focus.

These guys calculated with the 60% Skill Critical Rate, and got only 52% chance to double crit, so...

I have no idea how big is your Skill Critical Rate, but you have 77 DEX which is great, ... you have higher rate than me for sure :)

The higher your Skill Crit Rate is, the better it is for you to switch from Focus to Break.

How do i see what level my skill crit rate is?

What level archer are you?