Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
degamad

Skill Enchants

Recommended Posts

degamad    19

For Archer Attack skills do i got Focus, Power, or Break?

Far buffs do i go time, shield, or magic shield?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
degamad    19
6 hours ago, Dawe said:

I read some test on Innova, that Break is the best...  Where that was .....Oh yes, there:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/660107/

Hey thanks for that. Damn i just went through and enchanted all my favorite attack skills with Focus. i wish that test in the link had Focus in the test.

Any experienced archers out there can offer advice as well.. hate to go through the process of changing all my skill enchants just to find out i should have left them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    53

I myself have Focus enchant.

But what caught my eye, in the reply posted above, is that the Break +20 (that's the value they tested) will give you 20.7% more dmg... ALWAYS.

Also, if you look on the graphs where they tried to compute the average dmg of two consecutive skill casts ... according to their Average Damage graph, the Break enchant route gives more avg. dmg and is not capped.

But however, with their example, with Focus you have higher chance (52%) to cast two crits.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
degamad    19
3 hours ago, Dawe said:

I myself have Focus enchant.

But what caught my eye, in the reply posted above, is that the Break +20 (that's the value they tested) will give you 20.7% more dmg... ALWAYS.

Also, if you look on the graphs where they tried to compute the average dmg of two consecutive skill casts ... according to their Average Damage graph, the Break enchant route gives more avg. dmg and is not capped.

But however, with their example, with Focus you have higher chance (52%) to cast two crits.

 

Well i will use you as my guide and ask you this question:

Based on this information will you be changing your skill enchants from Focus to Break or just leave them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    53

I have low Skill Critical Rate, i have only 56 or 57 DEX and no Skill Crit. Rate items i think... so i will stay with focus.

These guys calculated with the 60% Skill Critical Rate, and got only 52% chance to double crit, so...

I have no idea how big is your Skill Critical Rate, but you have 77 DEX which is great, ... you have higher rate than me for sure :)

The higher your Skill Crit Rate is, the better it is for you to switch from Focus to Break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
degamad    19
On 11/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, Dawe said:

I have low Skill Critical Rate, i have only 56 or 57 DEX and no Skill Crit. Rate items i think... so i will stay with focus.

These guys calculated with the 60% Skill Critical Rate, and got only 52% chance to double crit, so...

I have no idea how big is your Skill Critical Rate, but you have 77 DEX which is great, ... you have higher rate than me for sure :)

The higher your Skill Crit Rate is, the better it is for you to switch from Focus to Break.

How do i see what level my skill crit rate is?

What level archer are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    53

I guess you have to test on your own, on mobs or NPCs, or try to find a test that covers that.

YGS 104, 62 DEX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
degamad    19
4 hours ago, Dawe said:

I guess you have to test on your own, on mobs or NPCs, or try to find a test that covers that.

YGS 104, 62 DEX.

i got a noble circlet so my dex is down to 74but str up to 126

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×