Phoenix knigth

Embrock

hi everyone , well i was looking in the forum for some specific info abut sigel phoenix knights but couldn't fnind any so i was hoping that you guys could help me.

Does anyone knows what stat affects the most for all the class skills, i read that tk used men to land his skills, so does pk uses men 2?, also any good advice on subskills, skill enchant, gear and jewels?? lol i know its a lot to ask but as i said before i have looked in the forums and found no updated info for all this. 

16 hours ago, Embrock said:

hi everyone , well i was looking in the forum for some specific info abut sigel phoenix knights but couldn't fnind any so i was hoping that you guys could help me.

Does anyone knows what stat affects the most for all the class skills, i read that tk used men to land his skills, so does pk uses men 2?, also any good advice on subskills, skill enchant, gear and jewels?? lol i know its a lot to ask but as i said before i have looked in the forums and found no updated info for all this. 

What stats are u looking for?

Men doesn't affect any skill landing rate. Some high level tanks use MEN+CHA dyes because they are already full HP and men provides some mdef, also they are cheap. Others like to run STR but if you dont have an over enchanted weapon STR wont change much for damage and skill mastery rate is so low that u wont feel any difference.

If you're going for PVE than best status too look for are: Decrease Damage/PVE Defense > Elemental Defense (this depends on mob level and your elemental defense, but usually is better than pdef) > P. Def > HP.

But if you're running PVP: Decrease cooldown > Decrease Damage/PVP Defense > Elemental Defense > P.Def/M.Def > HP

This is just some pure information, u have to use it to build your tank, its not straight forward. But with this you have a base to choose what gear to get first and Dual skills and AP.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...