Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Cyan

7 hours ago, Juji said:

Black Friday will start at 6:00 a.m. server time on 11/27 and end on 12/4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

Dear I think that 300 is little, there are also people who work and will not be able to 
access a l2 from work. I want to buy one with my account but I don't think it reaches.
I regret my English use translator.

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão em manutenção a partir de  quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2019  às 5h PDT / 7h CDT / 8h EDT / 14h GMT + 1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 2 horas

Com esta manutenção:

• A manutenção padrão do banco de dados e as reinicializações do aplicativo serão executadas.
  • As ofertas da Black Friday começarão em 27/11 às 06:00, horário do servidor, durante uma semana até 04/04 às 06:00, horário do servidor.

Outras notas:

• Os pratos de peixe podre podem ser trocados até 4 de dezembro.
  • Broches e caixas de jóias de La Vie en Rose estão disponíveis na loja L2 pelas próximas 2 semanas.

Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre as alterações que ocorrem durante esta manutenção, não hesite em publicá-las nos fóruns. Também recomendamos que você siga o @LineageIIOps para atualizações de manutenção e status do servidor.

Nothing about a possible adena drop / amount correction? Because even with a 300% chance rune I am not successful in the drop, I need to kill an average of 5 monsters to have a chance. If this is not a mistake, I can't encourage people to buy prestige pack and not open their runes until this issue is resolved as it is not worth it. because it has become meaningless to use runes for something that has stopped working.

24 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

I bought ncoin for 2 accounts more than 8h ago only to get the blackfriday pack, but still didnt received a thing.

There are less than 30 packs left!

Why put limit on server demand if any of the items are tradeable? 1 per account was enough.

Where is the information about 30 packs from? 

The server is still not available, there is no way to use the game store.

estiny Pack Doorbuster

XP Rune III Lv. 1-100+ 200% Pack (30-day)

SP Rune 200% Pack (30-day)

Drop Rate Rune 200% Pack (30-day)

Mysterious Healthy Juice (HP/CP) (x30)

400 (83% Discount)

Only 300 available per server

and why not XP Rune 200% who needs SP ? 100 plus lol

59 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

I bought ncoin for 2 accounts more than 8h ago only to get the blackfriday pack, but still didnt received a thing.

There are less than 30 packs left!

Why put limit on server demand if any of the items are tradeable? 1 per account was enough.

The same case with me, they should have informed for that in advance or increase the number of items or keep them unlimited, I guess it is the last time I get nc coins.

4 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

before server went down, the tab showed how many packs were left.

What's happening???

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Black Friday deals will start on 11/27 at 6:00 a.m. server time for one week until 12/4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.
  • La Vie en Rose’s Brooches and Jewelry Boxes are available in the L2 Store for the next 2 weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

The above is written - "Black Friday deals will start on 11/27 at 6:00 a.m. server time"

"Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT"

Sale started before the specified time ??? After turning on the server, I could no longer buy the package!

Why such misinformation?

11 hours ago, zteh168n said:

Destiny Pack Doorbuster

XP Rune III Lv. 1-100+ 200% Pack (30-day)

SP Rune 200% Pack (30-day)

Drop Rate Rune 200% Pack (30-day)

Mysterious Healthy Juice (HP/CP) (x30)

400 (83% Discount)

Only 300 available per server

Sales start at?

What a joke!!! Normal working People will never have a Chance to get one …..

• Like 1

Why take away the LIMIT of Amount PER Computer, MY computer works fine, running 1 or 5. cant do that any more(5) but hey was nice. when I couldn't I Updated PC then they changed it too (3) ok I deal with that. just have to work my characters and play time with family differently then they got annoyed with that. barely want to deal with it, SO now your wanting me to have the Whole family sit down together play at once, that not realistic not even to have diner. SO Please don't remove multiple clients per PC...… 

Unlike the Unlawful use to those that play to Profit, I my self Have always like to run several clients on one PC; I Either make to STORE sale, IN the beginning I Had your Buffer Sitting off to the side.... Maybe Dwarf To make Shots, any thing not to run back to town.  and Used to make one Follow by clicking myself , usually got stuck on rock died , but was still ok.

EVEN back then (2004) early Days I NEVR GOT DCED as much as I do now, I at times blame it on my ISP(2019) But I think it game related, to see if your real player or not, But with that said my mouth tends to get better of me while playing, but I have yet had and ONE I mean any one but very few, Before I try to PVp, or PK to defend my area to tell me stop using the language I use; tells me they have left there computer. 

I know I have Missed allot, with my transition from ACTIVE duty to civilian in 2012 wasn't easy playing L2 was not a priority, I tried to keep up but there wasn't enough time in my day to try, but I had very large gap in game play, Like the whole remove multiple accounts from E-Mail that was PAIN in the BUT, chat change level thing, that was just annoying, still is... But at least when you went into area to Xp you could LOCAL chat ask to join in or help in the area//// Instead they just barge in stop click cklick , no words, Nothing said, no care if your working quest; Recently The Dreaded Blazing Swamp, The ADENA collectors, I found area rare, they presumed to AGRO a particular group of Monsters with what appeared to be some Auto use players and drug them all the way over to my area, so that they can be removed from the area they wanted , which interfered with my GAME PLAY, was not NICE at all.  Got way of topic, But back to the point, I like to play several characters, With the implements AUTO use is nice, I tried to USE the MACRO system when upgraded few months back no go for me, I still sit here and 90% of time watch my Character play, while on auto USE.  

DONT REMOVE multiple client per PC Just because you cant do it doesn't mean other players shouldn't. I am not running internet café in my living room, don't need 5 PC to play this game. I like playing alone, there nothing else in game to try be friendly any more, RAIDS party xp( sucks) AS of recently in my return I ma not even sure if there is raid boss any more, That's how much I haven't even paid attention the updates. BUT The game IS fun, I don't Abuse my Wallet to get ahead in this game, Food , and my house more important.,

Well that's enough said. Just ruin what I like to do to try solve a problem that has easier solution, try logging in on non GM client just exploring the area your self, that should be easy way to help solve many problems/  Well let the game play on...

PS I really wish I new more about the game before I created (RedStealth) I think it atracks unwanted attention, made sole based on hair color, and like stealth jets... But hey it's just a game. 

1 hour ago, isashame said:

ya screw the ones who work for a living who don't have time to get home an buy shit before everyone logs there damn boxes on waste of time 

Friend, I was at home and was waiting for the moment when the server was turned on. I started the client every minute. And what is the result? I went into the game and all the sets have already been sold !!! All 300 !!!