Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 27, 2019


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 hours and i didnt recive my NCoins.....NOW I WANNA MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE DESTANY PACK FINISH....THIS IS REAL SCAM MONEY FROM PPL

Black Friday will start at 6:00 a.m. server time on 11/27 and end on 12/4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

When i buy this ncoins was sens for them, now is only spend money for nothing..

this marketing team is like the 1992 dream team. what's your standards for hiring? i'd like to apply, i'm shit at marketing like these guys, but unlike them, i can tell you which ideas will end up as dumpster fires 

Edited by ffs
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

bueno, si no dan más paquetes de destino, afirmo que la devolución de mi dinero porque fue la única razón para comprar las monedas. y llegan como 5-6 horas después.

To make this faster, do not buy with a credit card, buy through PayPal, the transaction is immediate :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are MANY things to buy. It's also a well known fact that paying with a card takes several hours for verification or whatever and with PayPal it's instant.

The limited amount of packs is also a great idea, keeps the offer exclusivity high.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kale said:

Anyone knows if the Saturday Dimensional Raid is working ?

the first two Saturdays not working, the npcs don t spawned.

TY

The Last Dimm. Raid the port NPCs spawned, bosses also, the Bosses lvl was 110+ tho, i left after we failed to kill the first boss for the first time... came back later, people were back and the first boss gone, but no idea if they were able to kill it or whatever happened.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Gem said:

Sim, fiz, depois que as configurações de aumento do servidor voltaram ao normal.

Normal adena rate drop = 70%, with prestige + rune drop 200% = 300% chance drop.
That said 70% normal adena drop + 300% runes equals a 210% drop chance. Still think it's normal to fall adena after 4/5 dead monsters?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Klayton said:

Normal adena rate drop = 70%, with prestige + rune drop 200% = 300% chance drop.
That said 70% normal adena drop + 300% runes equals a 210% drop chance. Still think it's normal to fall adena after 4/5 dead monsters?

Drop Rune is for items only.

Also your math is wrong.

Also I do not know where you hunt at, but I get Adena from 60-90% kills. Be honest and count 100 mobs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Gem said:

Drop Rune is for items only.

Also your math is wrong.

Also I do not know where you hunt at, but I get Adena from 60-90% kills. Be honest and count 100 mobs.

If you don't know adena is an item! If in doubt about this question admin via ticket. Wrong math where? Show me the error. They are numbers, there is no escape. Regardless of farming in Tanor or any other region of my level with or without VP the result is always the same, I believe you are unaware of the results of your farm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Black Friday deals will start on 11/27 at 6:00 a.m. server time for one week until 12/4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

Other Notes:

  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.
  • La Vie en Rose’s Brooches and Jewelry Boxes are available in the L2 Store for the next 2 weeks.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I just do not understand one thing, the information that the event started at 6 am was put after a few hours, so who went to sleep, did not have the correct information, and placing the item in a limited way is to be more expensive and MORE PURE SACANAGE !!!! why the other items with the high price are not limited too ?????? why event items like brooches are not limited ??? @Juji it just shows nswest's lack of respect for the players

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Klayton said:

If you don't know adena is an item! If in doubt about this question admin via ticket. Wrong math where? Show me the error. They are numbers, there is no escape. Regardless of farming in Tanor or any other region of my level with or without VP the result is always the same, I believe you are unaware of the results of your farm.

Adena is not an item. Items drop on floor, Adena does not.

Make sure mobs are light blue, green, white or orange. On my accounts nothing is wrong with Adena drop.

Be honest to yourself and count 100 mobs kills and count how many give you Adena. Either you are extremely unlucky or you are doing something wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gem said:

Adena is not an item. Items drop on floor, Adena does not.

Make sure mobs are light blue, green, white or orange. On my accounts nothing is wrong with Adena drop.

Be honest to yourself and count 100 mobs kills and count how many give you Adena. Either you are extremely unlucky or you are doing something wrong.

kakakakakaaka ... Adena is not an item ??? question this to the administration. because according to her is yes! I do not judge you because you must be a beginner, you must be living in a world parallel to the other players to talk so silly my noble young. Tell players which location you are earning from the 90% chance! so far many are upset about not getting so prone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SueLZito said:

I just do not understand one thing, the information that the event started at 6 am was put after a few hours, so who went to sleep, did not have the correct information, and placing the item in a limited way is to be more expensive and MORE PURE SACANAGE !!!! why the other items with the high price are not limited too ?????? why event items like brooches are not limited ??? @Juji it just shows nswest's lack of respect for the players

That's exactly what happened to me! #shame

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Klayton said:

kakakakakaaka ... Adena is not an item ??? question this to the administration. because according to her is yes! I do not judge you because you must be a beginner, you must be living in a world parallel to the other players to talk so silly my noble young. Tell players which location you are earning from the 90% chance! so far many are upset about not getting so prone.

Your wrong - adena+spoils are purely only influenced by maphyrs rune/server settings - there is no rune/item in game which influence adena drop chance

If you have received a different answer via petition then you've unfortunatly become aware NC have long since outsourced there support department and few of these will be aware of the nuances of certain game mechanics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...