Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Cyan

13 hours ago, Klayton said:

kakakakakaaka ... Adena is not an item ??? question this to the administration. because according to her is yes! I do not judge you because you must be a beginner, you must be living in a world parallel to the other players to talk so silly my noble young. Tell players which location you are earning from the 90% chance! so far many are upset about not getting so prone.

Learn to read and comprehend. GEM above gave you all answers, and he is right. You are wrong. Completely.

6 hours ago, YetAnotherSummoner said:

Your wrong - adena+spoils are purely only influenced by maphyrs rune/server settings - there is no rune/item in game which influence adena drop chance

If you have received a different answer via petition then you've unfortunatly become aware NC have long since outsourced there support department and few of these will be aware of the nuances of certain game mechanics.

So explain this to the administration via ticket, because I questioned them about the drop of items, because only adena falls and very few items. I was asked if adenas was falling, I said yes, but the reason for getting drop and prestige runes would be for the items rather than the adena. I received the answer that if it was falling adenas the runes were working as it should, because adena is also an item. I am very old in the game, I have experience and arguments based on discourse directly with managers.

@Klayton have a look at the screenshots I shared in the below topic and then do your own fact checking for the places you hunt to see what you should be expecting to see as drops

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15946-ninja-adena-nerf/?page=2

also don't get baited by any of the trolls that try to make fun of the current drop situation, just stick to the facts and like it or not the l2wiki info is correct for our current game build

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Klayton said:

So explain this to the administration via ticket, because I questioned them about the drop of items, because only adena falls and very few items. I was asked if adenas was falling, I said yes, but the reason for getting drop and prestige runes would be for the items rather than the adena. I received the answer that if it was falling adenas the runes were working as it should, because adena is also an item. I am very old in the game, I have experience and arguments based on discourse directly with managers.

The fact you state take this up with administration via ticket shows you either didn't read or didn't understand the msg you quoted.

Ticket support system is outsourced for over 1 year now. The first line support is no longer direct NCSoft GM's who understand with total accuracy how each game and their system intricacies works. Since the Maphyr Rune introduction it is the only in-game item to influence adena from mobs.

with all this updates and updates, the server is going to an end

im in blazing swamp, i earn in 6 hours 2kk adena, and i spend 6kk adena for soul shots.

so in the end, i dont have money for soulshots.

and this is from the last 2 updates, you destroyed.

at least makes updates so if i buy 6kk soulshots, i get at least 6kk adena.

i-m new on server, but run out of adena.

2 hours i must stay and pick up drops on entire map to get money to get soulshots to exp..

is this what you want ?so people to drop out from game because they dont make adena to exp...like in my place.

you want proof or what ? make something about it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Afri said:

im in blazing swamp, i earn in 6 hours 2kk adena, and i spend 6kk adena for soul shots.

2 hours i must stay and pick up drops on entire map to get money to get soulshots to exp..

is this what you want ?so people to drop out from game because they dont make adena to exp...like in my place.

they did smth for that already, l2store

On 27/11/2019 at 2:55 PM, KingNothing said:

I bought ncoin for 2 accounts more than 8h ago only to get the blackfriday pack, but still didnt received a thing.

There are less than 30 packs left!

Why put limit on server demand if any of the items are tradeable? 1 per account was enough.

Exactly the same ... really cannot understand this new system 300 1st buyers

Just now, Afri said:

New players can't buy soulshots. You have to xp and farm without that firts. Or... l2store 

On 27/11/2019 at 3:23 AM, slanimirc said:

@Cyan In my opinion you (the royal you, as a company) are running into marketing issues, with a result of destroying the game more and more. 

Of course not everyone can be a big spender.

All the companies have their big spenders and their normal customers.

If you choose to dumps the rest and focus on the big spenders you are lost.

The special offers are the ones who will attract the rest....

Big spenders will buy the packs anyway, those are the ones who buy the big bunddles but they are not necessarily the most profitable.

In marketing the best approach is to attract first those who dont trust you...

Anyways sharing my thoughts, i could write a book here, but i wont. have it as you wish. I just feel sorry for the only mmo game i ever liked, and the wrong turn it took.

it should have never become "free" to all...

I think exactly the same...

throughout the time , update after update, they are killing the game

eliminated pets sistems, sub class sistem, and more of the thinks that gave lineage 2 identity

its soooo sadd....

but money its more important than players 

:(:(

58 minutes ago, Afri said:

all new players have the same troubles..

but admins don t care about it, couse they are only interested in money, real money..  thats all for that ppl 

8 hours ago, Afri said:

out of soulshots..

5-6 hours i must pick up things droped from mobs, if i find , and sell them so i can make adena for soulshots..

1 day i loose for exp to pick up things..so i can farm 2 days max..

Thank you NC

Try hunting w/o shots or just use the L2Store to RMT  Adena.

On 28/11/2019 at 13:01, Draecke said:

@Klayton dê uma olhada nas capturas de tela que compartilhei no tópico abaixo e, em seguida, verifique seus locais de caça para ver o que você espera ver como gotas

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15946-ninja-adena-nerf/?page=2

também não se deixe enganar por nenhum dos trolls que tentam tirar sarro da situação atual de queda, apenas atenha-se aos fatos e goste ou não, as informações do l2wiki estão corretas para a compilação do jogo atual

Yes I guided myself a lot through L2wik, and I do experiments based on the site, through this knowledge and with official information is my cultivation practice. I find it funny that this bunch of newbies who are based on the achism without any certainty of the argument itself
The server is nerfed, and that is a fact!

• Hime unpinned this topic