Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT  / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Black Friday deals will start on 11/27 at 6:00 a.m. server time for one week until 12/4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.
  • Dragon Pendants are available on the L2 Store for the next 2 weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Haha 1

7 day rune is 2,000 NCoin normally, but for Black Friday event, you will sell us 2 of them for 4,800 NCoin?  You think throwing in a handful of fruit buffs makes this a deal?  You should be embarrassed to have to share this news.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What do they need guys? Oh I know some HP pots and 100 fruit buffs :D Great idea Juji, lets still charge 4.8k ncoins for the pack too. Wow we are great guys! Your guys black friday sale is much better on live servers. Why did you go full retard on classic? Give us 30 day 100%+50% rune pack for 5k coins or something how dumb can your marketing team be? I just gave you an example of a pack that will make a lot of money. Your Shiny Pendant Varnish pack is literally more expensive than buying the current 3600 pack that comes with 30 pendant boxes.. :D 

Edited by woopwoop
  • Haha 1

Guys, on Black Friday is suppsed to be Discount on the shop items, you guys Added 2 Packs that actually sux, or they are usefull for some specific classes not for everyone!

Maybe you can make some Discounts on the Higest prices on the store, and I bellive you guys gonna get more moneys from the Disscoutns instead of Packs.

• Like 1

• Juji unpinned this topic