r99 > Levi chart?

TheHaggarDagger

So did a bit of searching but didn't really come up with nothing and l2wiki (EU L2) uses only R-gem and Elcyum for conversion rates. Is there a way/chart to check the general conversion rate from eternal to leviathan prior to removing the dark stones? I know it's pricey and I don't want to jump in, remove all my stones just to find out I'm a few billion short of conversion.. Thanks!

well, after your Bless r99 set upgrade you get standard r110 set...to make it enchanted you need some(many) bilions and then to make it Bloody you need more(much more) bilions....for a +10 r99 set you need 140-150 bilions(yes, you read correctly)
Better sell that set and buy one ready made, or not :)

Edited by TheThrax

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

well, after your Bless r99 set upgrade you get standard r110 set...to make it enchanted you need some(many) bilions and then to make it Bloody you need more(much more) bilions....for a +10 r99 set you need 140-150 bilions(yes, you read correctly)
Better sell that set and buy one ready made, or not :)

Indeed. After looking at the over all price the upgrade price is insane, even if I have more than half of the materials. As you said, better off selling this set and building an r110 from scratch..