Only 300 available per server??????  ONLY???

RibaS

Destiny Pack Doorbuster  Only 300 available per server

Nc  u know here play ppl to have real life work we cant stand over the game 24/7 

300 per server  THIS IS RACIST  !!!!! against the ppl to have life  and play normal hours the game !!!

For one more time  your plans is only for 3% of ppl  to your servers  grats!!!!!

• Like 1

Honestly, I just logged in for today and I saw it, wanted to buy one cause i thought oh nice. until i saw its limited to 300 and its sold out  alrdy

U want me to quit the game even more now NC :) thank you for making my decision easier day by day xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Myu said:

Honestly, I just logged in for today and I saw it, wanted to buy one cause i thought oh nice. until i saw its limited to 300 and its sold out  alrdy

U want me to quit the game even more now NC :) thank you for making my decision easier day by day xD

Fully agree!, i was an idiot, i purchased 400ncoins at 10:00 am gmt +1, and i recieve the coins 8 hras after the purchase, so i cannot buy the pack .... NCWEST U ARE SCAMING ME!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

so much

5 minutes ago, TerroristaSb said:

I bought ncoin to buy the destiny pack and when they arrived the pack was no longer available? Ncsoft any solution to the slowness of the ncoin ???

?? so much delay? when u log u see destiny pack  available?

It was sold out in more than 3h, maybe 4h. What were you expecting, that 300pcs will be sold in 24h? 

Next time leave teamviewer running on your pc and login with your phone to buy :D

Edited by Grite

22 hours ago, Dawe said:

300 players is around the 1/3 of all the server playerbase, so it's not that bad.

Not this way. 

Packages began to be sold before the start of technical work. Therefore, they were acquired by those who were in the game at this time. They were lucky. And if you look at the statistics, then 300 packages were in the hands of 100-150 players, as one person bought several of their own accounts.
100-150 players - this is 1/50 of the server.