300% Vitality Bonus my A*S

Vassy

Altar and AF with birthday potion, in Altar all mobs were killed, almost all the time with Freya Storm (150% bonus) or Freya(100%) , exalted lv 2 and the result is - 480B xp on 103 - around 0.6-0.7% of the lv. WTF? This event has NO vitality bonus whatsoever!!!  

It's exactly working as intended.

Normal vitality bonus is 200%. The server settings add another 100%. So 200+100 = 300%

If base XP per mob is 50 000 xp, then 200% vp bonus would be 100 000. So you get 150 000 in total (base + bonus).

If vp bonus is 300%, then it's 150 000 bonus xp + 50 000 base = 200 000 total.

36 minutes ago, mixa said:

Normal vitality bonus is 200%. The server settings add another 100%. So 200+100 = 300%

If base XP per mob is 50 000 xp, then 200% vp bonus would be 100 000. So you get 150 000 in total (base + bonus).

You are correct but still with the extra boost (freya storm etc) it seems not a big difference than usual. And usual I don't save vitality for Altar.. 

But yeah.. expectations - reality.. I don't see much sense to waste time and efforts to level above 103 with this ridiculous xp rate.

3 hours ago, mixa said:

sometime some gm i dont remember name tell me that vitality is 100 base + 100% bonus some like that.., vitality is 100% + 100 event. 200% ask again maybe a gm can clear out this.

8 hours ago, Vassy said:

You are correct but still with the extra boost (freya storm etc) it seems not a big difference than usual. And usual I don't save vitality for Altar.. 

But yeah.. expectations - reality.. I don't see much sense to waste time and efforts to level above 103 with this ridiculous xp rate.

Yea I guess especially compared to when there is 50% base XP server boost.All the confusion comes from the fact that ppl think the boosts they use stack on top of each other, while the sad reality is that they all are giving bonus over the base xp of the mob killed.

48 minutes ago, AliOli said:

the good thing in this event are the free xp runes, if u dont like grinding xp then game is just not for you.

Mm no, it's worth grinding if you actually see the result. 

Don't you remember what happened with Underground patch?  I've leveled up 2 levels for 1 week. I was almost 99 and got 101 for 1-2 weeks. I'm more than surtain that Ncsoft will do this again otherwise they doom this game to its end for good. The level gap is enormous. 

It's time to level my dual...

34 minutes ago, Vassy said:

Mm no, it's worth grinding if you actually see the result. 

Don't you remember what happened with Underground patch?  I've leveled up 2 levels for 1 week. I was almost 99 and got 101 for 1-2 weeks. I'm more than surtain that Ncsoft will do this again otherwise they doom this game to its end for good. The level gap is enormous. 

It's time to level my dual...

It ain't that hard really, even w/o boosts (only 100% passive from exalted and 10% from buff + some clan stuffs) I`m about to hit 106 around late September lol, go figure.

16 hours ago, Vassy said:

... I don't see much sense to waste time and efforts to level above 103 with this ridiculous xp rate.

DIL, the QA Lead at Innova, said that the exp tables will be changed in the next update, i.e. in summer. No concrete numbers are known so far:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2051&start=130#p37993
(Special thanks to B3lial for the information!)

5 hours ago, mixa said:

It ain't that hard really, even w/o boosts (only 100% passive from exalted and 10% from buff + some clan stuffs) I`m about to hit 106 around late September lol, go figure.

Didn't you farm 24/7 on macro?:)  The class I play can't stay on macro and be effective. Plus no one wants daggers for elven or AF farm or whatever farm in general..

Archived