Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack

Cyan

• L2 Team

Greetings,

Prestige Pack subscribers between November 1 through December 11 will receive a Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack. A serial code will automatically be available to apply on the account management page with the following items:

• Bloody Rune Pack (30-day)
  • Erupting Vitality XP Potion (x50)
  • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) (x50)

Please review the criteria: 

• Must have an active prestige subscription at any point between 12 AM PST on 11/1  and 12 AM PST on 12/11. 
  • If your subscription renews during the period you will be eligible.
  • If your subscription expires during or after the period you will be eligible.
  • If you make a new subscription during the period you will be eligible. 
  • If you have multiple subscriptions you will be eligible.

So after I seen this post I've checked all 4 of my subscription accounts for a code to apply. I believe I am safe to assume that these mysterious codes should be already in the "Apply a Code" section of the NCSOFT login? Also feels like a little bit of a huge delay on the notification being that these should have been active since November the 1st. Oo @Cyan Please let us know if we should be seeing these now or was this a mix up of sorts on timing? Thank you.

Just in case every1 wonders :

GM RJ (Lineage 2)

Nov 28, 21:48 PST

Hello, 

The serial code for the Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack will be distributed after the maintenance on December 11, 2019. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry. 
  • Haha 1

• L2 Team
On 11/27/2019 at 9:39 PM, Cyan said:

Greetings,

Prestige Pack subscribers between November 1 through December 11 will receive a Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack. A serial code will automatically be available to apply on the account management page with the following items:

• Bloody Rune Pack (30-day)
  • Erupting Vitality XP Potion (x50)
  • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) (x50)

• Must have an active prestige subscription at any point between 12 AM PST on 11/1  and 12 AM PST on 12/11. 

The code will be distributed on 12/13.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spellwarrior said:

So, If I bought my prestige pack between 11/1 and 12/11, but don't renew, I get this bonus pack?

Can't find your answer ?

The question was when they will distribute the bonus codes ( they answer that already ), and if you make 2 or more subscriptions at same time, will you get bonus packs for each of subscriptions u make. One bonus per account, per prestige pack subscription ? Still waiting for answer from @Juji . More info here = less tickets on support for same questions.

Great bonus for prestige packs btw ! +1

• L2 Team
On 11/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, Anak said:

Can't find your answer ?

The question was when they will distribute the bonus codes ( they answer that already ), and if you make 2 or more subscriptions at same time, will you get bonus packs for each of subscriptions u make. One bonus per account, per prestige pack subscription ? Still waiting for answer from @Juji . More info here = less tickets on support for same questions.

Great bonus for prestige packs btw ! +1

On 12/13, the codes will be distributed to your account page. It will not be emailed out. All you need to do is apply to your server and character. If you buy multiple Prestige Packs, then you can get multiple bonus packs.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:31 AM, Spellwarrior said:

So, If I bought my prestige pack between 11/1 and 12/11, but don't renew, I get this bonus pack?

Yes, as long as you buy before 12/11 (it technically ends at 12/10 at 11:59 PM PST).

21 hours ago, Alissane said:

if my prestigio end on 22/11/19 i get that code ?

Yes. 

7 hours ago, lolitsa said:

Hello there i got the Lineage II Prestige Pack on the Nov 21, 2019

Can you please tell me if i get the bonus and what i need to do ? thanks

Must have an active prestige subscription at any point between 12 AM PST on 11/1  and 12 AM PST on 12/11. 

YES.... L2R

On 11/27/2019 at 11:39 PM, Cyan said:

Prestige Pack subscribers between November 1 through December 11 will receive a Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack

@Juji "If your subscription expires during...."  So basically if I had a subscription that started on OCT 1 and ended 11/1, I'm covered in this criteria?