Cyan

Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack

Henaros    0
1 hour ago, Kurison said:

@Juji "If your subscription expires during...."  So basically if I had a subscription that started on OCT 1 and ended 11/1, I'm covered in this criteria?

If the subscription has ended after 12AM PST on 11/1, then - yes.

If the subscription ended before 12AM PST on 11/1, then - no.

Digitalmonk    17

Greetings,

@Juji cause people start speaking about new revamp Prestige pack that we may get after next update, especially with vitality problems, can we have any infos about that sooner or later but before new update?

Also if we gonna have next update soon and someone already have the current prestige pack does that mean the pack will be automatically updated or has to buy a revamp one ?

Cheers

imeteC    0

When will that be ? I didnt see any although i have a subscription within time period. i was 14 of Nov to 14 of Dec. Normally should be eligible.

Edited by imeteC

Deadly_Evis    6

@Juji I have made 2 tickets.  I have tried to make a prestige pack purchase but I am getting errors. 

One of the tickets is: #23459106

Error
Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please contact Support for assistance.
Error: PGP99150

Its been 10 hours without another response. Will I miss out on this special if they do not fix my account??? 

NemesiC    34
On 30/11/2019 at 3:07 AM, Juji said:

The code will be distributed on 12/13.

11 minutes ago, imeteC said:

Did anyone had a code so far ? 

some ppl should start reading :)

Edited by NemesiC

imeteC    0
12 hours ago, NemesiC said:

some ppl should start reading :)

Yeah i thought of that later, im from Europe, dates are US styled so it was vice versa 

Deadly_Evis    6

@Juji

Juji, I finally got a response to ticket: #23459106 but it was too late for me to purchase the prestige pack and ensure I would get the bonus items.  Can you please tell me if I am still eligible for the items since the problem was out of my control?  I could have met the requirements if I was not blocked.  I will not purchase the packs without them so I would like a confirmation from you please.

Thank you!

imeteC    0

it will be tomorrow morning guys , they keep prestige packs till tonight 12pm PST time , so Europe time will be Saturday 8-9 am , im not pretty sure 

PhoenixMitra    32

Greetings everybody,

We are working on it! Distributing the codes is a manual process and should be completed in the next few hours. Please sit tight for just a little longer.

Thank you for your patience!

Juji    663

The Prestige Pack Holiday Bonus Packs have been distributed. Please check "Apply A Code" on your My Account page and select your server/character.

• Like 2

Paulinha    0
26 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Prestige Pack Holiday Bonus Packs have been distributed. Please check "Apply A Code" on your My Account page and select your server/character.

Thank you!! <3