Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack

Cyan

1 hour ago, Kurison said:

@Juji "If your subscription expires during...."  So basically if I had a subscription that started on OCT 1 and ended 11/1, I'm covered in this criteria?

If the subscription has ended after 12AM PST on 11/1, then - yes.

If the subscription ended before 12AM PST on 11/1, then - no.

Greetings,

@Juji cause people start speaking about new revamp Prestige pack that we may get after next update, especially with vitality problems, can we have any infos about that sooner or later but before new update?

Also if we gonna have next update soon and someone already have the current prestige pack does that mean the pack will be automatically updated or has to buy a revamp one ?

Cheers

@Juji I have made 2 tickets.  I have tried to make a prestige pack purchase but I am getting errors. 

One of the tickets is: #23459106

Error
Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please contact Support for assistance.
Error: PGP99150

Its been 10 hours without another response. Will I miss out on this special if they do not fix my account??? 

@Juji

Juji, I finally got a response to ticket: #23459106 but it was too late for me to purchase the prestige pack and ensure I would get the bonus items.  Can you please tell me if I am still eligible for the items since the problem was out of my control?  I could have met the requirements if I was not blocked.  I will not purchase the packs without them so I would like a confirmation from you please.

Thank you!