Live Vs Classic (Newbie friendly) ?

Manza

Greetings fellow adventurers!

Lineage 2 live has gotten my interest lately, I am currently playing Lineage 2 classic and its fun but it has its downsides... I would love to know the community opinion on the following topics:

1. I find myself playing 7 clients at the same time, I don't really like the idea of having that many multiple clients opened at the same time. Is boxing as necessary in Live? would I be able to progress without the require of that many multiple running clients?

2. Basically as stated above, classic is full of parties which correspond only to one user, is LIVE any different? can I expect to find active parties looking for members to hunt, quest, instance etc? I really like the idea to play with others, each one fulfilling their roles , healer, buffer, tank , dps...etc, I want to enjoy hunting with others. I can't find myself doing so in classic.

3. ADENA SCARCITY, In classic you can't even afford your soulshots, Don't get me wrong, I am fine with paying real cash $ for extra benefits but not being able to even pay for your hunt is quite ridiculous. Is live any different?

Thank you all in advance...