Scammers in chronos

Well i dident knew *** can recruit scammers too and now what? you gonna call its my fault for picking this trade? make all the l2 store tradeables so we can avoid this kind of situation ncsoft if i dont take back what is mine from those two people ****** and ****** then you just lost costumer and more people by reading this 

mod edit: hid names

well NC soft is responsible of this situation, by the fact they dont make all items tradable and organise this scam INDIRECTLI . All ppl here dont have the opportunity to buy NC coins so they have to have "TRUST" in people.... In that NCsoft is responsible of the situation.

But dont expect for compensation from them..... just find the fair traders.... there's a lot ingame

7 hours ago, IAmAlwaysHigh said:

Well i dident knew ** can recruit scammers too and now what? you gonna call its my fault for picking this trade? make all the l2 store tradeables so we can avoid this kind of situation ncsoft if i dont take back what is mine from those two people *** and *** then you just lost costumer and more people by reading this 

can you actually explain how you were scammed so people can learn what NOT to do?

if you gave stuff for an untradeable item i would think that might be on you to open info about the item you are buying.

5 hours ago, mixa said:

It is your own responsibility to protect yourself from scams.NC can't do anything about it.

This is correct. Scamming “economic pvp” has always been a part of L2. It is up to the player to do their research before accepting any kind of trade/deal.