Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Juji said:

The augments you mentioned work, but do not appear in the passive skills window. This is a design issue that we have reported to the Dev team.

passive augment i see on passive skill list, but augment that not say its passive its not showed on passive skill list, always was this.
what you talking? you are better then me, why you say this? augment that not say its passive, never was showed on passive skill list, i have a passive augment and i see on passive skill list, there is no problem there

Edited by KissMyKnife
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

passive augment i see on passive skill list, but augment that not say its passive its not showed on passive skill list, always was this.
what you talking? you are better then me, why you say this? augment that not say its passive, never was showed on passive skill list, i have a passive augment and i see on passive skill list, there is no problem there

You realize that you confirm the bug Juji talks about, yes?  Just because this bug exists since many years does not mean it was intended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NaratyrMizzrym said:

You realize that you confirm the bug Juji talks about, yes?  Just because this bug exists since many years does not mean it was intended.

I don't think he was talking about that in the first place though. Juji misunderstood what he meant to say.

He's saying that there is no difference in damage with the 20% crit damage augment, hence - not working.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, err0r said:

please chek aguments bcause im sure they no work 

with +12 wep w/o agument i make 130m in storm for 1h
with +12 wep and 20% p crtical dmg i make again 130m for 1h

@err0r If i am not wrong u are a Yul right??

Link to post
Share on other sites

He is Tyrr GK, so weapon fists, i guess he was going with cocktail buffs, 

but he said that even he improved dps i mean added 20% p critical dmg augment , he does not kill more mobs compared with the same weapon without augment.

next his test was to to remove ring witch added 15% crit damage and he got less adena means that he killed less mobs. So conclusion if he was doing without augement 130kk adena with 20% aug he should do at least do more, but it did not happened

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Play4Fun said:

He is Tyrr GK, so weapon fists, i guess he was going with cocktail buffs, 

but he said that even he improved dps i mean added 20% p critical dmg augment , he does not kill more mobs compared with the same weapon without augment.

next his test was to to remove ring witch added 15% crit damage and he got less adena means that he killed less mobs. So conclusion if he was doing without augement 130kk adena with 20% aug he should do at least do more, but it did not happened

 

that's maybe cos on his macro he using skills??my thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me be clear, running a test about how much adena you get per hour with or without the augment will not show the real result since you have many factors and variables.

Best is to have same buffs and do test on test dummies ingame, I did some lately with different items, soon I will go and have 3-4 more tests on yul // augments, skill enchants, skill critical rate from dyes ( DEX ) and 1 for DMG.

When you have many variables your test will fail, when you increase DMG, DOES NOT MEAN you increase kill speed in some zones, or kill efficiency. 20% critical dmg is a good boost but in some zones you will not see a flat 20% benefit in hunting, most likely will be 1 - 5%.

Next time 1st go and check weapon dmg and than make 2nd test with new augment = only way to see the benefit.

@Juji, please if you have time make a fast test about 20% critical dmg augment, since it will take you few min and 0 adena loss :) thank you in advance 

Edited by Argus
Link to post
Share on other sites

About removing the Queen Ant Ring = when you remove dmg, you need to test again. Simple calculation, the 20% on weapon but also -15% from the ring = +5% critical dmg at the end. What you said you get much less adena 19 mil less per hour.

In Storm isle you need to run to mobs, take target, start to hit, distance between mobs can be different, if you pull all mobs to you more or less should be more efficient, but yet again so many variables, terrain, lag, atk speed lag, go and do simple flat tests.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really simple to test p.critical. Granted, you still have the control or was that what you augmented?

 

I can tell you with a solid confidence that it works. Went through an augment run recently and scored a 10% p.critical damage and absolutely saw the difference. Ended up with 15% p.skill power and it's night and day.

 

You adena gain might be getting bottle necked elsewhere.

Edited by dime
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Juji said:

The augments you mentioned work, but do not appear in the passive skills window. This is a design issue that we have reported to the Dev team.

https://ibb.co/njpcn19
now i feal like GMs dont know nothing abaut game 

3 hours ago, Play4Fun said:

He is Tyrr GK, so weapon fists, i guess he was going with cocktail buffs, 

but he said that even he improved dps i mean added 20% p critical dmg augment , he does not kill more mobs compared with the same weapon without augment.

next his test was to to remove ring witch added 15% crit damage and he got less adena means that he killed less mobs. So conclusion if he was doing without augement 130kk adena with 20% aug he should do at least do more, but it did not happened

 

thank you very much for answering the questions for me correctly

tyrrs and sammoners can see diference 

archers and feohs cant see that diferece coz they oneshot every moob with or w/o agument , ncsoft make game like this super unbalanced....

 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Let me be clear, running a test about how much adena you get per hour with or without the augment will not show the real result since you have many factors and variables.

Best is to have same buffs and do test on test dummies ingame, I did some lately with different items, soon I will go and have 3-4 more tests on yul // augments, skill enchants, skill critical rate from dyes ( DEX ) and 1 for DMG.

When you have many variables your test will fail, when you increase DMG, DOES NOT MEAN you increase kill speed in some zones, or kill efficiency. 20% critical dmg is a good boost but in some zones you will not see a flat 20% benefit in hunting, most likely will be 1 - 5%.

Next time 1st go and check weapon dmg and than make 2nd test with new augment = only way to see the benefit.

@Juji, please if you have time make a fast test about 20% critical dmg augment, since it will take you few min and 0 adena loss :) thank you in advance 

bro same buff, same makro w/o skill (just next target and normal atack), same spot evriting is same only diference first time is with or w/o 20% critical agument (same moobs kill coz is same adena) and secund w/o AQ wich give 15% have diference less moobs and less adena for same time 
p.s i please juji also if can make that test on 109 char and on 110 char
p.s. I think agument no work coz im 109 lvl , mb this agument works for more then 110 lvl but juji didnt tell nothing abaut 

Edited by err0r
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, err0r said:

p.s. I think agument no work coz im 109 lvl , mb this agument works for more then 110 lvl but juji didnt tell nothing abaut 

Last patch, equpping a Super augment < Lvl 110 and the passive skill wouldn't be listed,
This patch, equipping a Super augment < Lvl 110 and the passive skill is listed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team

Here are the test results on naked character with Emperor's Special Cocktail:

+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter - Critical Damage = 41,807
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment - Critical Damage = 50,168
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment and Queen Ant's Soul Ring (15% P. Crit. Dmg) w- Critical Damage = 57,694

Here are the test results on your character with everything equipped with Emperor's Special Cocktail:

+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter + all of your jewels/talismans/shirt/cloak equipped - Critical Damage = 206,905
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment + all of your jewels/talismans/shirt/cloak equipped - Critical Damage = 248,286

The augment is working without issue. I had the random damage variance set to OFF, which players cannot do.

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Juji said:

Here are the test results on naked character with Emperor's Special Cocktail:

+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter - Critical Damage = 41,807
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment - Critical Damage = 50,168
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment and Queen Ant's Soul Ring (15% P. Crit. Dmg) w- Critical Damage = 57,694

Here are the test results on your character with everything equipped with Emperor's Special Cocktail:

+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter + all of your jewels/talismans/shirt/cloak equipped - Critical Damage = 206,905
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment + all of your jewels/talismans/shirt/cloak equipped - Critical Damage = 248,286

The augment is working without issue. I had the random damage variance set to OFF, which players cannot do.

You are able to make tests on our characters? or are you comparing character with same stuff? Because if you can do testing with our specific characters that is amazing. It should be a service you could do for money lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.12.2019 г. at 10:10 PM, Juji said:

Here are the test results on naked character with Emperor's Special Cocktail:

+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter - Critical Damage = 41,807
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment - Critical Damage = 50,168
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment and Queen Ant's Soul Ring (15% P. Crit. Dmg) w- Critical Damage = 57,694

Here are the test results on your character with everything equipped with Emperor's Special Cocktail:

+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter + all of your jewels/talismans/shirt/cloak equipped - Critical Damage = 206,905
+13 Bloody Krishna Fighter with 20% P. Critical Damage Augment + all of your jewels/talismans/shirt/cloak equipped - Critical Damage = 248,286

The augment is working without issue. I had the random damage variance set to OFF, which players cannot do.

char lvl ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you might be right err0r I am 105 with r110 bow with +20% pskill crit damage and I don't feel it changed my skill damage. I didn't check before or after damage so not sure but I don't feel it is. Maybe have to be 110+ level to get augment bonus? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...