Legendary Hero

WarCryah

• L2 Team
19 hours ago, WarCryah said:

Any info on legendary hero? is it 1 legendary per server? or per class? thanks in advance

1 for both servers. Naia currently has the Legendary. Classic servers do not have legendary heroes.

On 02/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, Juji said:

1 for both servers. Naia currently has the Legendary. Classic servers do not have legendary heroes.

what does that mean? why do we have the legend in the ranking then? Legend 0 / Hero 4 is my status. If legend is not available to us?

@Juji

9 hours ago, TM90 said:

what does that mean? why do we have the legend in the ranking then? Legend 0 / Hero 4 is my status. If legend is not available to us?

@Juji

There can be only one legendary hero for both Naia and Chronos combined. Currently the legend is on Naia and it's iThePatriot, so Chronos can't have legend and it's benefits this cycle (month).

Your stats mean you haven't been legend and been hero 4 times.

Edited by mixa

On 12/5/2019 at 8:00 AM, mixa said:

There can be only one legendary hero for both Naia and Chronos combined. Currently the legend is on Naia and it's iThePatriot, so Chronos can't have legend and it's benefits this cycle (month).

Your stats mean you haven't been legend and been hero 4 times.

Dude you realize we are in lineage 2 classic topic?  Whats naia and chronos have to do with this. Im asking why classic does not have a legend hero as posted by juji but it is available in olympiad ranking.

1 hour ago, TM90 said:

Dude you realize we are in lineage 2 classic topic?  Whats naia and chronos have to do with this. Im asking why classic does not have a legend hero as posted by juji but it is available in olympiad ranking.

Well since classic has no legend.... thought it's about live. Anyway disregard my post then.