Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Black Friday deals on the L2 Store will end on December 4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.
  • La Vie En Rose’s Brooch promotion will continue to be available on the L2 Store for one final week. 
  • Rotten Fish Dishes will be removed from players' inventories. Please exchange them before the maintenance. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Juji

Are you plan to update L2store? There are so many things that are less relevant now or the prices are super expensive...
Few examples attached:
-Festival cloaks-I think everybody have them, all of them
-kartia 85&90 pass-no relevant in actual contest...in 1 or 2 days you can hit 99 lvl
-Starter pack-same as k85-90
-xp rune 1-85 and 1-95-2 h to hit 95...i cant find them usefull
-Ancient kartia bundle-i dont know anybody who do that instance...mby is relevand and im blind
-Paulina r99 armor and weapon coupons-lower the price pls...it should be 40-80 ncoins :)
-Soul bottle fragment pack-too expensive....if its a strategy to do not buy better remove them
-Rune Stone-too expensive....if its a strategy to do not buy better remove them
-Amaranthine weapon pack-no longer relevant for next update
-Eternal Armor pack-no longer relevant for next update, I think :)
-Gemstone A and R Grade-too expensive....and no longer relevant
-Elcyum-way too expensive...to buy that it should be with 90% discount
-Prestige pack-lost his meaning in new update...cant farm w/o VP if the rumors are true. Ok, mby some want only Eva but still, you really need to revamp this subscription or sell Eva Rune in store

Also, when you have time can you pls give us an update regarding :
-server transfer-here we would like deserve a promo :) for patience.
-3 client limitation
-dual-main service

Thank you,

• Thanks 1

Hi, good morning.

Any info on 3 client limitation? I know i'm not the only one who prepared for using more then 3 boxes on a pc, so you guys might give us some info about it. Will it be lifted, will it not be lifted? So we could stop wasting our and your time asking about it. It's annoying seeing all these questions about client limitation, seriously (it makes us look like clowns asking). Not just about it, but also about dual-mail class service, next update news (i won't even dare ask for patch notes cause i know it's only 10min before server comes back from update that you guys post it anyway). Just have some respect for your players (or customers depending on how you guys see us). Thanks a lot.

4 minutes ago, iRage said:

Hi, good morning.

Any info on 3 client limitation? I know i'm not the only one who prepared for using more then 3 boxes on a pc, so you guys might give us some info about it. Will it be lifted, will it not be lifted? So we could stop wasting our and your time asking about it. It's annoying seeing all these questions about client limitation, seriously (it makes us look like clowns asking). Not just about it, but also about dual-mail class service, next update news (i won't even dare ask for patch notes cause i know it's only 10min before server comes back from update that you guys post it anyway). Just have some respect for your players (or customers depending on how you guys see us). Thanks a lot.

i hope  no lift for the 3 client limitation

this will fack the game more then you will see  big pt,s with only boxes on   and thats really bad i think for players who love to play in team pt,s and not 2 player or 1 player pt

it,s allreeady annoying that some ppl use 2 pc,s or sotfwere to have more accounts on

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Black Friday deals on the L2 Store will end on December 4 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

45 minutes ago, mixa said:

Buy from the L2Store, the price is fair. You also get 100 dragon pots bundled, which is even better.

;)

6 hours ago, iRage said:

Hi, good morning.

dude as u see the 1st botters appear at rune today 

so the 3 client is only for us to dont know how we can raise  more game clients  or we dont have some legal programs.

GMs  mast do something about this  u remember the video in aden with sommoners to run teleport  point X   after Talk to npc for dimensional (video post 2hrs)

or remember blazing swamp  fullll of bots??  no one ban this toons !!!!

but when we receive the update bots cant log in and server is super healthy!!!!!!!

thats before 1 week now  all take the same road no one cares for  active ppl in game or here !!!!!

So keep playing  no need to ask something to be better here   bo ones can hear u!!!!