Naia's Future

Truffle

dh will farm alone till ncsoft merge all 3 servers in one, and after that will be forced to make a real pvp for dragons/rbs and ofc they will lose their frightened  pve slaves, or nova will destroy ms, and after they make a visit to dh in naia, muahahahah.

just joking mate, only i dream about it.  ;)  

u must know more than others, donnors >>> farmers.  :) 

and even ncsoft know this, more than us  ;) 

2 hours ago, Truffle said:

What will come of Naia? Since MAX xfered their top players to Chronos? Discuss!! :) 

I will transfer to freya and take all dragons there :D

Even if I will transfer to Chronos and join MS for "pvp" with Nova, I will be disapointed... so what point for transfer?

dont worry about us :) we will be fin , also to be honest i never seen ms win any fight right now vs happy group if you are not there or they need maybe 3-4 pt vs happy group this is the truth. also from what i see from your comment ms afraid now and try ask dh go to freya maybe that would make happy come back but i really dont think any of dh have balls to do that but i really hope they come to us at lest stop some of us come to you even if i see not need it . also i see 101-105 rb all farmed by happy yesterday no one from ms got balls to show to stop happy what this mean ?. you really need improve your play hours bcz like i said before ms in big situation if you not there . and other clown who use your weapon is really nothing bcz its not about weapon even if he got dragon fist stage 10 will be still noob make 0 difference :)

4 minutes ago, RealMayer said:

dont worry about us :) we will be fin , also to be honest i never seen ms win any fight right now vs happy group if you are not there or they need maybe 3-4 pt vs happy group this is the truth. also from what i see from your comment ms afraid now and try ask dh go to freya maybe that would make happy come back but i really dont think any of dh have balls to do that but i really hope they come to us at lest stop some of us come to you even if i see not need it . also i see 101-105 rb all farmed by happy yesterday no one from ms got balls to show to stop happy what this mean ?. you really need improve your play hours bcz like i said before ms in big situation if you not there . and other clown who use your weapon is really nothing bcz its not about weapon even if he got dragon fist stage 10 will be still noob make 0 difference :)

then you wanna watch this 

NO truffle, NO SM, no 2 dragon weapon, no 7/7 brooch br (cuz you know that nova party have 7 brooch br or at least 6 cuz yubari dont have as far as I know...) and ihera and molensa outside party coming to kill hahahaha poor boy.... come to chronos too RealMayer... come to a REAL pvp 9_9

well there is always win and lose some time , just if you can answer me pls  difference in your clan war point with nova 3 day ago and today ? also yes ms = truffl this is the fact try go clan vs clan with nova w/o him you lose 80% of your power w/o him or give his weapon to other earthia doesn't matter , bcz this guy play his toon really good and i really see ms is nothing w/o him :)

11 minutes ago, RealMayer said:

well there is always win and lose some time , just if you can answer me pls  difference in your clan war point with nova 3 day ago and today ? also yes ms = truffl this is the fact try go clan vs clan with nova w/o him you lose 80% of your power w/o him or give his weapon to other earthia doesn't matter , bcz this guy play his toon really good and i really see ms is nothing w/o him :)

hahaha now is always win and lose sometimes? and you never see ms wins 1 pvp against happy party? HAHAHAHAHAH

same nova= peppinio 

the only siege that NOVA was without Peppinio, MS farm them with 700+ warstats .. And I cant even say the same about peppinio. which he plays very well, because what saves him is the mp regen, and even with this he now lives with the agathion of stone ....

oh boy, you really need to come to the chronos and tag in RenoCARPET to see how the things work in this dead clan.:D

yes i never seen till i saw this fight , i did not say you will never win vs him . mp its not class skill ? i wont cry about steel mind what make truflle not able to die right ? and like i said before you just can answer my question about your war point with nova 3 day ago and today . but anyway we will see next siege . maybe i am wrong we going to see .

1 minute ago, RealMayer said:

yes i never seen till i saw this fight , i did not say you will never win vs him . mp its not class skill ? i wont cry about steel mind what make truflle not able to die right ? and like i said before you just can answer my question about your war point with nova 3 day ago and today . but anyway we will see next siege . maybe i am wrong we going to see .

I Cant remeber about warstats... but you know gank is part of the game,(come with full skills in hide, kill some and bsoe) but the only clan (pvp) in chornos that still does xp in area is ms, and they have a lot of active cps doing this. and Nova goes out to gank them every day ... but in real pvp they never appear ... and I do not know why, because as you said, "sometimes you win and sometimes you lose" is part of the game but they care about it ... I hope  with these new people from max change something in Nova and  and they appear more for real pvp, not always truffle is there to end their dreamsxD, and that is the difference between ms and Nova, because ms never gives up after a loss.

yes, we'll see on Sunday if Nova will have balls to leave Aden w/o mp regen ... because when ms had goddard they only went once ... and the result was not very good for they :ph34r: after this all sieges ms going to Aden even w/o ress and lose xp and rekt they in their castle haha 

1 hour ago, RealMayer said:

WTS Dragon Weapon bcs i dont know how to use it  "Vncarpet 

3 hours ago, RealMayer said:

ms afraid now and try ask dh go to freya maybe that would make happy come back but i really dont think any of dh have balls to do that but i really hope they come to us at lest stop some of us come to you even if i see not need it 

hey guys clam down! tomorrow is sige, soon are dragons too, and on next weekend we have dimensional sige (I hope no1 will "forget" sign")

a lot of chance to show yours pvp's skills and get fun!

or always u can make funny movie like failcon or w/e

Oh jesus christ this realmayer for someone who chose to stay behind in dead freya server instead of coming to chronos to fight us you sure talk a lot :D gotta give credit to failcon at least he has the balls to come to chronos and fight us even though his pt didn't even last 10 secs against my CP but at least he tries :D Come and transfer maybe next week unless ofc you're as afraid as you were last dime siege when you avoided my cp for 7v7 :D  

On 11.05.2018 at 2:30 PM, xRenocarpet said:

then you wanna watch this 

NO truffle, NO SM, no 2 dragon weapon, no 7/7 brooch br (cuz you know that nova party have 7 brooch br or at least 6 cuz yubari dont have as far as I know...) and ihera and molensa outside party coming to kill hahahaha poor boy.... come to chronos too RealMayer... come to a REAL pvp 9_9

Hehe that was quite nice pvp :D and VN running around completely useless :D

• 3 months later...

What with Naia's future?

We have tavern without beer.

We have nursery without  nurses.

In entire capital city ie Town of Aden you cant buy single pack of cigarettes and that is not worse thing.

In entire Aden there is no any public toilet. Few bushes around town cover this purpose and rumor say that sometimes you can fint naked sayha worker there to cover your additional needs.

But is not advisable for hygienic reasons and seem that town owners don't care.

Citizens pay a lot of taxes and nothing is done for public benefit.

Town owners seem to allow slavery and do nothing against slave owners witch make slaves in all Aden territory  to work in inhuman situation working as robots 24/7 without rest.

Archived