Forums

I need some answers please

Nira

Hello everyone. I would like to ask several questions, because many things are incomprehensible to me.
I hope i will find someone here who can give me the answer on all my questions. Thank you in advance.
1) I'm Yul Trickster, almost lvl 97. Where, how and what do i need to farm adena?
2) Where to find a good gear/weapon except Auction, because to buy it from Auction i need money which i have no idea where to find.
3) I don't see any daily quests like before, in Kartia solo/party some quests near Dark Elf town and etc, what's happened and do we still have any daily quests to lvl up?
4) How necessary is pay on this lvl and higher? Can i play comfortable without payment?
I will appreciate for any suggestions, help that can help me to enjoy this game even more.

1 hour ago, Nira said:

Hello everyone. I would like to ask several questions, because many things are incomprehensible to me.
I hope i will find someone here who can give me the answer on all my questions. Thank you in advance.
1) I'm Yul Trickster, almost lvl 97. Where, how and what do i need to farm adena?
2) Where to find a good gear/weapon except Auction, because to buy it from Auction i need money which i have no idea where to find.
3) I don't see any daily quests like before, in Kartia solo/party some quests near Dark Elf town and etc, what's happened and do we still have any daily quests to lvl up?
4) How necessary is pay on this lvl and higher? Can i play comfortable without payment?
I will appreciate for any suggestions, help that can help me to enjoy this game even more.

1.you choose a pvp class..that make things even harder :) There  is almost 0 chances to "farm adena". Even there was a magic way to do it nobody will tell the secret.
2.you can buy with ncoins from l2store paulina r99 set and weapon.
3.did you start quest from tarti/gludio? till 100 you have 3 quests to do it...very rewarding and easy.
4.Very.No.

5 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

1.you choose a pvp class..that make things even harder :) There  is almost 0 chances to "farm adena". Even there was a magic way to do it nobody will tell the secret.
2.you can buy with ncoins from l2store paulina r99 set and weapon.
3.did you start quest from tarti/gludio? till 100 you have 3 quests to do it...very rewarding and easy.
4.Very.No.

I choose it long time ago because i like how it looks like, animations and etc. It's better to play class that u like and want to play.
About adena, sad to hear that but i understood, thank you.
About l2store and r99 armor/weapon set, as i understand its for 30 days only?
i think i start that quest already, now i need to reach lvl 99 to continue my quest.
Anyway, thank you so much for your reply, i appreciate it.

6 hours ago, Nira said:

I choose it long time ago because i like how it looks like, animations and etc. It's better to play class that u like and want to play.
About adena, sad to hear that but i understood, thank you.
About l2store and r99 armor/weapon set, as i understand its for 30 days only?
i think i start that quest already, now i need to reach lvl 99 to continue my quest.
Anyway, thank you so much for your reply, i appreciate it.

You can still play without paying anything, but it's rather hard and off-putting.

At your current level you can kill in Bloody Swampland rather easy with the free equip. After you hit 99 go to Blazing swamp and stay there as long as you can (104+ possible). This way you can make a bit of Adena at least, although not much. After that you'll at least need the store weapon and armors which cost $5 each for 30 days.

To equip your char at least relatively decently you'll need like 30-40b Adena, which is nearly impossible to get without spending 500+ bucks on the store.

Hope that helps and good luck!