Newbie need guide

Wawa

Hi, I am lv 33 dark elf who wants to be a BD. My dual sword just expired and disappeared. My adena is only 300k. Looking for common item weapon like old lineage but it seems doesn't exist. The cheapest single sword cost 500k. Now I'm weaponless. How can I continue to play this game? How to get adena to buy dual sword when I change my class to BD? I need advice, please.

Thank you in advance 

7 hours ago, Wawa said:

Hi, I am lv 33 dark elf who wants to be a BD. My dual sword just expired and disappeared. My adena is only 300k. Looking for common item weapon like old lineage but it seems doesn't exist. The cheapest single sword cost 500k. Now I'm weaponless. How can I continue to play this game? How to get adena to buy dual sword when I change my class to BD? I need advice, please.

Thank you in advance 

Hello, I would do the following:
1. Go to Giran harbor, talk with a fishing npc to start a quest.
2. Finish the quest in 3min and get 10 day fishrod
3. Buy bait and fishing shot, and let your character AFK fish for 10 day.
4. From the fish buy Stews: Vampiric rage lv1, XP boost 30%, check market price and sell with afk seller.

Meanwhile you can start new characters if you are bored, farm or fish with those too. You will need buff + heal at least on the longterm so supports are needed.

or you can try to find a clan where low level active players play (somewhat rare).

1 hour ago, Wawa said:

Thank you for the replies. And how do you play with multiple account? My launcher said I have to close my active launcher to open another one. Thank you

Close the launcher and start a new launcher. I have mine set to auto close and they usually close properly. Sometimes I have to go into task manager to end the nclauncher task but that's super rare.

You really should create another account because a buffer/healer will be super helpful for leveling your BD.