Istinas necklace or..

Ulver

Hello guys i wonder if for feoh  is it better istinas wizard necklace or frintezza necklace? The rest jewels i have are queen ant soul, baium soul, zaken soul, and orfen . Thnx 

• 2 weeks later...

Istina: MP +74; M. Atk 5%; M. Skill Cooldown -10% & Dmg reflection +5%

Frintezza: MP +42; Sleep/Para/Stun Resist +15%; Sleep/Para/Stun Attack +15%; Poison Bleed Resistance +25%; Poison Bleed Attack Rate +25%; Decreases Skill Cooldown; Dmg Reflect Effect; Increases Dark Resist.

Since it's CD is the same on both (10%) the main difference will be in the resistances it provides and in the skill landing bonuses if you use skills that are affected by them VS. the additional Matk; I will always go for the additional Matk simply because that's my taste, so if it was me, I'd go Istina for sure. 

On 23/05/2018 at 2:54 PM, Oeste said:

These are the stats for Enhanced Istina's Necklace WIZARD, which I also agree is the one better to have for feoh, to start with, solely because of the m.attack.

If you can afford it, you can also check the Valaka's Necklace: MP +50, Sleep Resistance +40%, Sleep Attack Rate +40%, HP +445. Decreases skill cooldown. Increases P. Atk. and M. Atk. Wild Magic Effect and Damage Reflect effect. Increases Fire Resistance. And maybe one day upgrade it to Blessed Valakas ^_^

4 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

These are the stats for Enhanced Istina's Necklace WIZARD, which I also agree is the one better to have for feoh, to start with, solely because of the m.attack.

If you already have the Istina's necklace, upgrading it to enhanced wizard should not be a problem as all you need are 10 Istina's crystals and for that all you need is raid, raid, raid.

• 1 month later...
On 2018. 05. 23. at 4:54 PM, Oeste said:

Frintezza: MP +42; Sleep/Para/Stun Resist +15%; Sleep/Para/Stun Attack +15%; Poison Bleed Resistance +25%; Poison Bleed Attack Rate +25%; Decreases Skill Cooldown; Dmg Reflect Effect; Increases Dark Resist.

Since it's CD is the same on both (10%) the main difference will be in the resistances it provides and in the skill landing bonuses if you use skills that are affected by them VS. the additional Matk; I will always go for the additional Matk simply because that's my taste, so if it was me, I'd go Istina for sure. 

you wrong!
Istina only M Skill CD have, so only to damage skill will decreae, Tezza apply to all skill like Weaken + Reinforcement so all skill time will decrease.

Ulver
Btw Valakas also good for you, same type of CD and + M. Atk think about it

Archived