Hi,new to the L2 Classic server. I have few questions.

Ximi86

Hi,my nick name is Ximinet and i play on Giran server. I start with an elven mystic, my first class change is to oracle.

ATM I am killing undeads on ruins of agony but...with the starting weapon, so I need 4 hits with the disrupt undead skill in order to kill one skeleton, also plenty of bots around,so is hard to kill anything.

To the topic. I learned two skills with spell books, concentration and resurrection. It cost me around 15k both. Now I only have left 9k.

The questions are few. First how to get adena quick and much?

Later, how to join a clan via clan entry? I see public clans but not any of them I can join,cus every time I push the join button, it rejects.

More also i plan to play an Elven Elder main. They are good for buffing/healing? People seeks for them in partyes (Elven Elders)?

Finally,there are not more quests since lvl 22? Also how to get d grade stuff, for example magic weapon? The quest gives me free d grade robes but not weapon, so?

Hope you can help me. Thanks.

Btw i will play a bladedancer,for 4 reasons: have drain skill,have heavy armor,have buffs and is a semi tank with ultimate defense. If you can tell me what you will do once i contact you in game wonna be wonderful.

Edited by Ximi86

That is a lot... :)

If you focus for the early-game and just want to have fun (pre lv50), your reasons are probably ok, you can play any class and kill some monsters, the power is more gear than class/skill dependent.

For mid game and lategame pve, you will need 3 things to be somewhat efficient:

Damage

Buff

Heal 

So you need to find friends with classes which supports yours (rare), or create your own boxes and run multiple game clients at once in window mode.

Since you already created 3 character you can try to level each of them to the same level, and then login all at once and create a party with them.

Setup1, melee:

Wizard will be the summoner (warlock) and use it's summon as a main DD.

BD will assist-attack DD and use dances to buff

Elder will use buffs + heal.

In the longterm you will need a 'vampiric rage' + 'haste' buff so I advise to create a warcryer too if you choose this.

Setup2, mage

Wizard will be an archmage/necromancer, and use firemagic to deal damage

BD will be a tank with agro and use dances to support mage damage/casting speed.

Elder will use buffs + heal + recharge for mana

You will need an empower + acumen buffs at least, but for acumen you can buy potion from grocery, and you will need more mana so I advise to create a shielen elder too for empo + mana.

Good luck.

Edited by Karesz