HUSARIA Goodbye NAIA Movie: "THEY ALL DIE !"

OmenOfSteel

As i see you keep doing this you get 2 times copyright you got also delete here and you continiute it 
Really now you act like 5 years old kid and you know what happent ppl like you ??
You just hiding behind of internet anonimus and you think you will be ok 
Shame on you you are just and idiot who never lern your lesson and for last because you are really Clawn and nothing change my mind you must learn bleep to respect ppl this is a bleeping game if you are not njoy it leave as alone and get the bleep out of here you are the worst guy wtf not guy animal ever see and you are lucky cuz you are not Greek really now 
You speak about item mr idiot i accept investigation from nc soft to search where i found my items and also for your account idiot to see who will go fishing in reall life you speak about rtm bleep and stuff like this you are such and ashole who never learn to play this game i was with random who have half gear from your pt and you say i just farm the DH hey malaka winner is who let the corpses down i see your viden ends like we win them bla bla bla wtf maybe your friend iq is 0 
You speak about evrithing you think you know all you are worst from the worst warm
I will not let this finish like this im all ready have conversation with europoll you know in europe we have some rules and you cant go against those rulles if you think it deserv this ok we will how it going from now
I all ready warn you 3 times 

CHeck this out 

LINEAGE II RULES OF CONDUCT

The following rules govern basic interaction within the Lineage II game and the Lineage II website (including message boards). Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your Lineage II game account according to the Lineage II User Agreement.

In addition to these rules of conduct, explicit rules affecting your account may be found in the Lineage II User Agreement

1. WHILE PLAYING LINEAGE II, YOU MUST RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND THEIR RIGHTS TO PLAY AND ENJOY THE GAME. TO THIS END, YOU MAY NOT DEFRAUD, HARASS, THREATEN, OR CAUSE DISTRESS AND/OR UNWANTED ATTENTION TO OTHER PLAYERS.
  2. YOU MAY NOT POST OR COMMUNICATE ANY PLAYER'S REAL WORLD INFORMATION (NAME, ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME, ETC.) THROUGH THE LINEAGE II GAME OR ON THE OFFICIAL LINEAGE II WEBSITE.
  3. YOU MAY NOT USE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, HARMFUL, THREATENING, ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, HATEFUL, RACIALLY OR ETHNICALLY OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
  4. YOU MAY NOT POST OR LINK TO ANY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, HARMFUL, THREATENING, ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, HATEFUL, RACIALLY OR ETHNICALLY OFFENSIVE IMAGERY OR CONTENT.
  5. WHEN COMMUNICATING IN LINEAGE II USING GLOBAL CHAT (SERVER WIDE CHAT), YOU MAY NOT SPAM, FLOOD, OR MAKE DUPLICATE POSTS. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE THE USER AGREEMENT SECTION 4 (K).
  6. YOU MAY NOT IMPERSONATE ANY NCINTERACTIVE, LLC OR NCSOFT EMPLOYEE.
  7. YOU MAY NOT VIOLATE ANY LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL, OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
  8. YOU MAY NOT MARKET, PROMOTE, ADVERTISE, OR SOLICIT WITHIN THE LINEAGE II GAME OR ON THE OFFICIAL LINEAGE II WEBSITE.
  9. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY ANY PART OF THE LINEAGE II CLIENT, SERVER, OR ANY PART OF THE OFFICIAL LINEAGE II WEBSITE.
  10. YOU MAY NOT ADVERTISE THE INTENT TO OR COMMIT THE ACT OF BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, SHARING, OR TRANSFERRING ACCESS TO ANY LINEAGE II ACCOUNT.
  11. YOU MAY NOT ADVERTISE THE INTENT TO OR COMMIT THE ACT OF BUYING OR SELLING ITEMS FOR CASH OR TRADING ITEMS FROM ONE SERVER TO ANOTHER.
  12. YOU MAY NOT ARRANGE FOR THE EXCHANGE OR TRANSFER OF ANY PIRATED OR ILLEGAL SOFTWARE WHILE USING THE LINEAGE II GAME OR WEBSITE.
  13. YOU WILL FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WHILE IN LINEAGE II OR ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
  14. YOU MAY NOT ORGANIZE NOR BE A MEMBER OF ANY PLEDGES OR GROUPS WITHIN LINEAGE II THAT ARE BASED ON OR ESPOUSE ANY RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-RELIGIOUS, ANTI-ETHNIC, ANTI-GAY, OR OTHER HATEMONGERING PHILOSOPHIES.
  15. YOU MAY NOT PROVIDE FALSE INFORMATION OR INTENTIONALLY HIDE ANY INFORMATION WHEN REGISTERING FOR YOUR LINEAGE II ACCOUNT.
  16. YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD OR TRANSMIT ON LINEAGE II OR THE OFFICIAL LINEAGE II WEBSITE ANY COPYRIGHTED CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT OWN ALL RIGHTS TO WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR OR COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
  17. YOU WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO INTERFERE WITH, HACK INTO, OR DECIPHER ANY TRANSMISSIONS TO OR FROM THE SERVERS RUNNING LINEAGE II.
  18. YOU WILL NOT EXPLOIT ANY BUG IN LINEAGE II AND YOU WILL NOT COMMUNICATE THE EXISTENCE OF ANY SUCH EXPLOITABLE BUG (BUGS THAT GRANT THE USER UNNATURAL OR UNINTENDED BENEFITS) EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH PUBLIC POSTING, TO ANY OTHER USER OF LINEAGE II. BUGS SHOULD BE PROMPTLY REPORTED VIA 'ASK A QUESTION' AT HTTP://HELP.NCSOFT.COM.
  19. YOU WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO PLAY LINEAGE II ON ANY SERVER THAT IS NOT CONTROLLED OR AUTHORIZED BY NCSOFT OR ITS DESIGNEES.
  20. YOU WILL NOT CREATE, USE, OR PROVIDE ANY SERVER EMULATOR OR OTHER SITE WHERE LINEAGE II MAY BE PLAYED, AND YOU WILL NOT POST OR DISTRIBUTE ANY UTILITIES, EMULATORS OR OTHER SOFTWARE TOOLS RELATED TO LINEAGE II WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF NCSOFT.
  21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN LINEAGE II. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

oh WOOOW, you seem to be honestly super mad  o.O

Look, there are no RL flames in the movie, I never trashtalked you or any other enemy without being trashtalked to first.

In your rant above you call me "5 years old kid", "clown", "worst guy wtf", "animal", "idiot" (few times), "ashole" and probably some others more.

Look again, in the video YOU uploaded to Youtube, you freaked out when Saiva said nothing more but only "you can sell your PVP sets" because we are moving to Chronos. You go berserk in TS and without any reason at all, you even attack me and call me to have "Mental Problems". And you expect me to just accept it without reaction, really?

And about "warning me three times". You never even pmed me once, you never hit me up in TS, you never sent me even one normal message, nothing. And now here in the forum you totally freak out again.

It would have been so easy: Just say "Omen Malaka, this vid goes to far for my taste, remove it please". And I would have done it, no problem. I'm actually a nice guy and not a toxic player so if you just would have asked me nicely that would have been enough....

Instead, you curse around like a madman here.

So, you should stop cursing around, stop to talk crap in your streams about me or my CP members, without any reason.

Your CP always had the biggest mouth on NAIA and you know that, but when something comes back to you, you cannot even take a little fun trolling, you're so thin-skinned.

If you want me to remove this video once and for all, just ask me in a normal way in PM in forum or in game, without again cursing like a madman, that shouldnt be so hard....

20 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

oh WOOOW, you seem to be honestly super mad  o.O
stop pretending anyone will be mad after your action 

Look, there are no RL flames in the movie, I never trashtalked you or any other enemy without being trashtalked to first.
you think i cant proove you start it from redchat in game and in youtube comments?

In your rant above you call me "5 years old kid", "clown", "worst guy wtf", "animal", "idiot" (few times), "ashole" and probably some others more.
go to the mirror and tell me if im wrong 

Look again, in the video YOU uploaded to Youtube, you freaked out when Saiva said nothing more but only "you can sell your PVP sets" because we are moving to Chronos. You go berserk in TS and without any reason at all, you even attack me and call me to have "Mental Problems". And you expect me to just accept it without reaction, really?
you think all the whatever it happents in this game is around you? I play for my fun i dont understand i never trash talk you i see on last ds your comments about buchered bla bla bla what i have to say ? We start 21v21 and they do keep the rulls and we are without any boost from l2store and most of them have evrithink ?

And about "warning me three times". You never even pmed me once, you never hit me up in TS, you never sent me even one normal message, nothing. And now here in the forum you totally freak out again.
I will never pm you to warn you you think the videos goes down alone you was blinde to see COPYRIGHTS AND TERMS OF VIOLATION?

It would have been so easy: Just say "Omen Malaka, this vid goes to far for my taste, remove it please". And I would have done it, no problem. I'm actually a nice guy and not a toxic player so if you just would have asked me nicely that would have been enough....
What i say ? i will never be your bite in hook

Instead, you curse around like a madman here.
Im get mad man after your act

So, you should stop cursing around, stop to talk crap in your streams about me or my CP members, without any reason.
Who are talking about if you search here in off forum who you act and what you are say you are looks like Loyer who have answer exuse for evrithink

Your CP always had the biggest mouth on NAIA and you know that, but when something comes back to you, you cannot even take a little fun trolling, you're so thin-skinned.
You mean beggest know to play not mouth cuz i see spartian in your form teaching ppl how to play 

If you want me to remove this video once and for all, just ask me in a normal way in PM in forum or in game, without again cursing like a madman, that shouldnt be so hard....
I will say one more time i will never be a bit in the hook 

and to close this here in Greece we say last one who smille smille better i hope to get your lesson!!!
Vasileios Logas

Omen I think you are wrong. You would take it and much if marw will put a video online, with your face, where you are mocked.
You should remove the video and apologize.

Tsu omen may seem like a fool and sometimes he is, but he did it in good faith thinking only to joke.

2 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Omen I think you are wrong. You would take it and much if marw will put a video online, with your face, where you are mocked.
You should remove the video and apologize.

lol for what ? Its not like I stalked him to find some RL footage. Its his own stream, btw the same stream in which he was calling me names for no reason.

If anyone, he should apologize or at least talk normally to me, but apparently he cant :)

Archived