DM Siege New Awards

Aligor

Recently i  have noticed the lack of interest of the old players in participating in the dimensional siege, as it is only pvp, and the castle rewards are not  attractive as before. I have a suggestion to give you, it would be:
AWARDS OF ADEN'S CASTLES AND RUNE CONTINUED WITH THE CURRENT PRIZE AND EVERY SIX MONTHS THAT A CLAN KEEP THE CASTLE it WOULD GET A FRAGMENT OF DRAGON'S WEAPON AT HIS CHOICE.
AWARDS OF REMAINING CASTLES, CONTINUED WITH THE CURRENT PRIZE AND EVERY SIX MONTHS THAT A CLAN MANTIVES THE CASTLE HE WOULD WIN 3 DRAGON CLAWS or an Broch Jwels level 5.
I think with this the interest in participating in the dimensional siege would increace and will force the clans  to great effort for DM sieges. 

10 hours ago, Aligor said:

Recently i  have noticed the lack of interest of the old players in participating in the dimensional siege, as it is only pvp, and the castle rewards are not  attractive as before. I have a suggestion to give you, it would be:
AWARDS OF ADEN'S CASTLES AND RUNE CONTINUED WITH THE CURRENT PRIZE AND EVERY SIX MONTHS THAT A CLAN KEEP THE CASTLE it WOULD GET A FRAGMENT OF DRAGON'S WEAPON AT HIS CHOICE.
AWARDS OF REMAINING CASTLES, CONTINUED WITH THE CURRENT PRIZE AND EVERY SIX MONTHS THAT A CLAN MANTIVES THE CASTLE HE WOULD WIN 3 DRAGON CLAWS or an Broch Jwels level 5.
I think with this the interest in participating in the dimensional siege would increace and will force the clans  to great effort for DM sieges. 

Let me think about it, nah. Dragon stuffs belongs to the caves, nothing to do with DimSiege. If anything, would be great if they increase the number of Dark Stones provided to make it meaningful at clan-scale, so a clan participating in DimSiege could properly Dark-gear itself by engaging in mass PvP

Dimensional Siege is dead. They are probably gonna remove it sometime soon in Korea. Not sure if our servers will last that long though.

In other words, don't expect anything to change there.

Archived