Best party set up

kittea

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Just make a 3 Elemental summer as DDs, the rest bd, swd, wc and SE (or bish). It's rather effective setup.

I'm sure it's effective at something but it's not as effective at everything compared to other options.

Yes I'm pretty stuck on the concept of needing to know what the OP wants to do before being able to give them the "best party setup" run down.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

15 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I'm sure it's effective at something but it's not as effective at everything compared to other options.

Yes I'm pretty stuck on the concept of needing to know what the OP wants to do before being able to give them the "best party setup" run down.

I don't know either, general xp and pvp as far as the first post reads, whenever that means... hence my generic answer, which would fill up both parts somewhat, but it's by no means perfect.

1. BD is a must no matter what.
  2. SWS needed for PvP, not really needed for PvE in most cases.
  3. SE for recharges and emp.
  4. EE for recharges and clarity.
  5. PP/WC. WC would probably be the best option all-round although PP is technically better with the blesses, and resists, and bers.
  6. ES/Necro/WL/PS. Generally a mage that has transfer pain. ES is the best option IMHO as you gonna farm by nuking and you can self buff with pony.
  7. Water pendant lvl3 +8++.
  8. Last and most important part is to have 6 "little brothers" *wink wink* to pilot all of them basically 24/7 AFK farming if u ever want to get 81+ lvl on main char.

You pretty much would have to ditch most of the buffers from ~78lvl also.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:05 PM, Tool_of_Society said:

what classes would you replace the summoners?