New Human Knight. I want to know few things.

Ximi86

Hi,i am a new player in L2 Classic (altough i player the old Lineage 2 in C4 in a illegal server with a Paladin). I am now lvl 22 human knight towards Dark Avenger and i want to know few things.

First,the Dark Avenger is a tank,one reddit forum guy says that tanks hit "good" in L2 classic,so the question is: with drain skills and those "great" hits i can level solo and right?

Second,the second class change,i need to do the 3 quests for change the class as the old Lineage 2? If so,which ones for change from human knight to Dark Avenger?

Third,how to get adena fast and get weapons and armor? The rewards at lvl 15 gives you dual sword and the quest D grade armor,but human knights uses one handed weapon and shield,but no quests gives that. So i must buy on shop,but cost a lot.

That is all,hopefully you can resolve me those doubts.

Edited by Ximi86

• 1 month later...
On 09-12-2019 at 12:13 AM, Ximi86 said:

First,the Dark Avenger is a tank,one reddit forum guy says that tanks hit "good" in L2 classic,so the question is: with drain skills and those "great" hits i can level solo and right?

Hi, the drain skill is useless, but also you can go xp solo (sayha scroll or w/buffers) but is slow.

2nd class change don't have quest, but 3rd change have a quest, but is very short.

the most easy way to get adena fast, is buy event boxes with ncoin and sell it, for a newcomer is the easy way to get money.

Edited by Noskills