Forums

Hi,new to L2 Classic. I want to know few things.

Ximi86

Hi,my nick name in game is Ximenetto and i will play a Kamael Berserker on Giran server (altough i played a Paladin on the old C4 back in 2006 in a illegal server). I have few questions.

First,the kamael berseker uses light armor?  I do not remember what uses the kamael race.

Second,i will get the skill change weapon to ancient sword?

Third,is a good idea to start from 0 as a Kamael Berserker?

That is all,hopefully you can answer me soon.

Ok,when i created the kamael,i do not tought that male kamaels can be warders. So i selected the warder as lvl 20 first class change.

With that,the questions are others:

Where to get a bow? The quest reward gives me dual swords but not a bow.

Second,is a good idea to start as a kamael soul ranger from 0?

Less questions but hope you can answer me.

Ximi,

Warders can be male or female now.

There is no longer a character skill to change a weapon to a kamael weapon, they just come that way in game (crafting or drops). 

Unfortunately every class gets dual 15 day swords.  You'll either have to save adena and buy a bow or pay $10.00 in the l2 store to get your choice of temporary bows.  If you buy 800 NC coin I'd highly suggest you buy a starter pack for 80 NC coin (buying this first will get you to VIP 1), then spend 400 coin and a high grade starter pack.  The normal starter pack gives you a lot of buffs and a coupon for a 15 day mid C weapon of your choice.  The high grade starter pack gives you 2 coupons that can be exchanged for a 30 day +10 B grade weapon of your choice.  Disregard the wording of the B grade coupons, you do NOT need to be level 52 or 54 to use the coupon!  

Good luck, the kamael archers are actually awesome for leveling.  Set a macro to /attack and use twin shot then use soul gathering.  When 100 souls are gathered and the character is transformed all damage you do replenishes your mana. 

They changed the classes quite a bit.  Skills for Kamael are fewer and further between but the 30 second shine side transform is Killer.

Good luck!

6 minutes ago, rxbandit3 said:

Ximi,

Warders can be male or female now.

There is no longer a character skill to change a weapon to a kamael weapon, they just come that way in game (crafting or drops). 

Unfortunately every class gets dual 15 day swords.  You'll either have to save adena and buy a bow or pay $10.00 in the l2 store to get your choice of temporary bows.  If you buy 800 NC coin I'd highly suggest you buy a starter pack for 80 NC coin (buying this first will get you to VIP 1), then spend 400 coin and a high grade starter pack.  The normal starter pack gives you a lot of buffs and a coupon for a 15 day mid C weapon of your choice.  The high grade starter pack gives you 2 coupons that can be exchanged for a 30 day +10 B grade weapon of your choice.  Disregard the wording of the B grade coupons, you do NOT need to be level 52 or 54 to use the coupon!  

Good luck, the kamael archers are actually awesome for leveling.  Set a macro to /attack and use twin shot then use soul gathering.  When 100 souls are gathered and the character is transformed all damage you do replenishes your mana. 

They changed the classes quite a bit.  Skills for Kamael are fewer and further between but the 30 second shine side transform is Killer.

Good luck!

I am saving adena for a D grade bow,the drops from bots on ruins of agony gives nice adena. Btw thanks for the reply :D

• 1 month later...