Rogue help.

Tetele

Hello all.

I just started playing lineage 2 classic with an human rogue. One friend gives me stuff so i can level up faster to hawkeye.

I have a question related to bows. This friend says that i can find infinite quiver arrows in giran but i do not find the npc,can anyone tell me where to find it?

An infinite quiver will make it so u never need ti buy arrows. But they can be expensive.

They are not sold by any npc  u cannonly buy it from other players as they only appear from events.

Check l2stat.info website for current prices and availability

If i choose hawkeye,i will not repent later? I mean is worth? Cus i am thinking to buy a bow grade A,i already have the quiver grade A. One player ingame said me that i will have more partyes with hawkeye than treasure hunter cus he said the same,daggers are not good...

Hawkeye is better option than TH definitely.

U might have noticed that quiver A is cheaper than B. The reason is that with A grade weapon is too expensive right now to equip a rune or augment on the weapon.. too expensive right now.

If u cant afford to, ur much better off with B grade + rune than A grade without.

2 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

Hawkeye is better option than TH definitely.

U might have noticed that quiver A is cheaper than B. The reason is that with A grade weapon is too expensive right now to equip a rune or augment on the weapon.. too expensive right now.

If u cant afford to, ur much better off with B grade + rune than A grade without.

Ok thanks.