7v7 MS vs Nova (Welcome to chronos lllllnooblllll) Winter is here?

xRenocarpet

7v7? haha ihera and molensa coming to kill outisde party and even so ms won. 9_9 2 dragon weapon against only 1.... :ph34r: 7/7 brooch br in that nova party and two dragon weapon its not enough?maybe you guys need more next time bring peppinio too.... pooor LLLLLLLLLCARPETLLLLLLLLL.. enjoy 

40 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

7v7? haha ihera and molensa coming to kill outisde party and even so ms won. 9_9 2 dragon weapon against only 1.... :ph34r: 7/7 brooch br in that nova party and two dragon weapon its not enough?maybe you guys need more next time bring peppinio too.... pooor LLLLLLLLLCARPETLLLLLLLLL.. enjoy 

Nova stile tap to town leave party invite an extra iss get br port pack into pvp and if you see this is not enough and you still  loosing call  some extra members with full skills to come and kill the enemies because You can’t win by the rules . Shame to the new generation of noba. Also as I have mentioned before nova is a clan of business . They have customers  inside the clan I guess lllll came to sell stuff to chronos since his server died and he can’t buy milk anymore . New event is here for  nova clan and it is called max.

The level of stupidity of molensa is over9000... after a year of bullying in freya from noobigatos & his great co-leader now defensing VnCarpet and happybot? wtf¿? next try join noba? serious molensa u are only able to port full skills and try kill some player because in every clan/cp u join something happens and u back into ur Ronin clan, you are bad as party player, shame on you, forever alone as drunkvekio.

18 hours ago, MaxSlave said:

The level of stupidity of molensa is over9000... after a year of bullying in freya from noobigatos & his great co-leader now defensing VnCarpet and happybot? wtf¿? next try join noba? serious molensa u are only able to port full skills and try kill some player because in every clan/cp u join something happens and u back into ur Ronin clan, you are bad as party player, shame on you, forever alone as drunkvekio.

What are you talking about ? i have a war with ms what do i have with nova. 
max is on freya
I want to see another player do what I do alone

7 hours ago, MOLENSA said:

What are you talking about ? i have a war with ms what do i have with nova. 
max is on freya

I want to see another player do what I do alone

i dont want to see another player to do what u did , LOL.   play like a man.

30 minutes ago, Leone said:

MOLENSA MY FRIEND , why you hit healers from MS ? like a coward and dont let them make 7v7  ? you call this pvp what ur doing? i would say is just a RAT STYLE OF playing  . sry .

who are you in game ? i wanna make video with you or maybe i have ?? :)))

5 minutes ago, MOLENSA said:

who are you in game ? i wanna make video with you or maybe i have ?? :)))

well, how you explain your RAT style of pvp , forget about who i am . pls explain what u did in this video , why you hit players when they 7v7 ? 

6 minutes ago, MOLENSA said:

and ? all light class is 1 shot..i see you have problem with me....man i kill and i hit all i want

if you say so....  

but no is not ok . is common sense you should let them 7v7  . 

you look ridiculous hitting there .

and more ridiculous is cause u cant kill nobody , rollo 1 shot all the time....

4 minutes ago, Leone said:

if you say so....  

but no is not ok . is common sense you should let them 7v7  . 

you look ridiculous hitting there .

and more ridiculous is cause u cant kill nobody , rollo 1 shot all the time....

lol i kill i ijager ,,you can see in video solofarmers kill ijager 

58 minutes ago, Leone said:

well, how you explain your RAT style of pvp , forget about who i am . pls explain what u did in this video , why you hit players when they 7v7 ? 

so the same goes  and to magicx06  right??? 9_99_99_9

i brought  extra br? tell me where or who  sell extra br's to buy some, :D:D. also tell me when i made bsoe to ch please , also you didnt answer my question 

" so the same goes  and to magicx06  right???"

2 minutes ago, morpheus said:

i brought  extra br? tell me where or who  sell extra br's to buy some, :D:D. also tell me when i made bsoe to ch please , also you didnt answer my question 

llllllMlllllllll went to CH.  check video

4 minutes ago, morpheus said:

M0rpheus don't start man.. :D  There isn't and never will be respect for Nova rats always running away from the fight. :) 

4 minutes ago, Truffle said:

M0rpheus don't start man.. :D  There isn't and never will be respect for Nova rats always running away from the fight. :) 

truffle , believe me personally i dont care  if someone  respect  me or not in the game.

i dont see any answer to my question :

" so the same goes  and to magicx06  right?

and propably i wont get any answer . 

have fun 

an

1 minute ago, morpheus said:

truffle , believe me personally i dont care  if someone  respect  me or not in the game.

have fun 

an

How does one have fun playing the game after spending alot of money and hiding? That's the question I ask Nova players daily. :) 

28 minutes ago, morpheus said:

have fun 

anask 

ask him maybe? 

but if you want my answer is this: magicx06 wasnt doing nothing usefull on a ISS outside party  :)  compared with molensa!!! ( who killed jaguer 1-2 times) 

and btw you outnumbered MS and still LOSE .... with mr  lllllllllMllllllllllll in party 

Archived