why the price doubled if we get the same and less

HItEye

The problem is not the discount, it is the x2 price of 4800 to 9600 ncoin, for the same items we will never have, they tell us that the price increase is for the items but it is easy to put a prize as a “jewel of God” when You all know that nobody will win.

31 minutes ago, HItEye said:

The problem is not the discount, it is the x2 price of 4800 to 9600 ncoin, for the same items we will never have, they tell us that the price increase is for the items but it is easy to put a prize as a “jewel of God” when You all know that nobody will win.

The prizes are much better overall and this year you can choose the weapon if you reach that. It's not random like last year.

42 minutes ago, HItEye said:

No matter Mixa, no one has obtained an item +22, or do you know anyone?

Well, obviously I don't, but the event haven't even started yet. Wait a few days and see how it goes. I'm sure a lot of people will try.

The fact that NCW oversize the packages from 3-4k coins before 2/3 years to 6-7k++ is like trying to feed something down my throat.

Terrible event and needless to say marketing strategy :D

Christmass or holidays events should be participation based events not empty ur pockets.

Dear @Juji . 
yes of course the rewards are better than 1 year before BUT  last year were also top items on reward list and rare... very bad excuse.
Ncwest last year my oppinion is to get as more money they can .....
0 marketing, if prices were half i bet (including me) we could buy 1 packet but now the prices are forbitten.
So no i will not buy pixels ty  

Edited by NemesiC