Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • La Vie En Rose’s Brooch promotion will end.
  • Lucy and Rok’s Holiday Event will start for four weeks! Details are available here.
  • Holiday Server Settings will start for four weeks:
    • XP/SP Boost + 50%No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
  • Freya’s Fortune Stick items and the Ultimate Holiday Pack will be available in the L2 Store for four weeks. Details are available here.

Other Notes

• The Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack eligibility period will end at 12:00 AM PST on 12/11. A serial code will automatically be available to apply on the account management page on 12/13.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 2

• L2 Team
14 minutes ago, GreenHulk said:

sigh.....and again, why is there still no update about if the 3 client limit stays or will it be increased ???

The client limit will not be increased any time soon since we are still waiting on several server upgrades. Once I have confirmation on the upgrades, I will post an update on the client limit changing past three.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

juji 2 easy fast questions...

1st.. what is the enchant success rate for freya stick event? same of all others weapon/armor enchants?

and 2nd... the game is 1 year older respect 2018 freya event...then... why the price of event items is the double? is really strange politic in my opinion.

ty for reply.

1 hour ago, muash said:

make freya ice staff +14, and u get your ornament

And it does what exactly? What enhancement will it do to my ruler belt? It doesn't say it on the event page. 

Edit: nevermind I found it on l2wiki. 

https://l2wiki.com/Enhanced_Ruler's_Authority

Wtb authority ornament on chronos. 

Edited by HitsHard

Nice cheat.Double the prices in 1 year, Freya's Rune from ultimate pack is 1/4 time and costs almoast 2x :S

2018 event:

NCoin Items

Item

Contents

Price

Restrictions

Freya’s Fortune Stick

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x1)

Hero Coin (x1)

Lv. 85+

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x25)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x25)

Hero Coin (x23)

Lv. 85+

Ultimate Freya’s Fortune Stick Bundle (x100)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100)

Freya’s Rune (30-day) Pack (x1)

Hero Coin (x84)

Lv. 85+

2019:

Item

Contents

NCoin Price

Restrictions

Freya’s Fortune Stick

(2 Hero Coin)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x1)

Lv. 95 or higher

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10)

(18 Hero Coins)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10)

(10% discount)

Lv. 95 or higher

Ultimate Freya’s Fortune Stick Bundle (x100)

(120 Hero Coins)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100)

Freya’s Rune (7-day) Box (x1)

(40% discount)

Lv. 95 or higher

• Haha 3

Hi Juji..

im agree whit @Drood why its double price of event items??? and of course hat the rate its half.. like all event now T_T

Now i have another question:  When gona fix PK MODE?? i mean nice u can pk all ppl u want, but u get pk and go kill a couple of moobs and pk end O.o?? wtfffff and if u kill the chart, no drop.... :S its not funny... there are several ppl whit more that 1000 pk... i think u most implement a new pk method

• Haha 1

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1

The Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack eligibility period will end at 12:00 AM PST on 12/11

PST/CST/EST/GMT+1/PST.....  LF more time zones.

You guys don't read the event description. This year you get to choose the weapon, it's not random. Only that alone is worth the double price. Also the rewards have increased overall. If you don't like it, nobody forces you to buy the sticks in first place. But I'm sure there will be several people popping up with dragon weapons from this event, just watch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacko said:

Hi Juji..

im agree whit @Drood why its double price of event items??? and of course hat the rate its half.. like all event now T_T

Now i have another question:  When gona fix PK MODE?? i mean nice u can pk all ppl u want, but u get pk and go kill a couple of moobs and pk end O.o?? wtfffff and if u kill the chart, no drop.... :S its not funny... there are several ppl whit more that 1000 pk... i think u most implement a new pk method

Why? your 1500 wyn scripts getting pked?

• Haha 3

I do not see or believe there will be giant scrolls as we had previous years. The higher pricing is due to the added items in gift boxes like god jewels etc. as Juji stated in another post as well. They also have increased rewards from ++ sticks and as Mixa just stated you get to choose what weapon you get which is worth a lot to big spenders. 

"The rewards on the Freya's/Snowman's Fortune Boxes were completely changed this year." from another post from Juji

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jacko said:

Hi Juji..

I seriously think the next update should be called Lineage II "The Purge". It is almost sad ( though I laugh most of the time) how you literally get PK if you stop to even look at a spot for a second in Blazing Swamp. How if you get up to throw in a load of laundry or start dinner your spot has been taken over by a bunch of chars that neither respond to your PMs or care. Now Im not talking about someone who finds you dead from some bad hunting on your part just about people who blatantly KILL YOU for that spot. If nothing else it has taught me how to become a better PVPer/PK(Ganker). BTW guys PVP is when you actually fight someone who is sitting at their computer fighting you back. Ganking is killing afk players where there is no fight. (OST RTFM) 

So next update "Welcome to Lineage II THE PURGE" where you take your own life into your hands as you kill others and no one gets to level!

So Juji/Hime etc etc ... is this the new objective of the game? Curious minds want to know?

Oh and those freakin swords????????? Really???? What is the point of them? To trigger people who do not care about the sword and just want to level to the extreme levels you have set that are unobtainable (for lack of exp/#mobs/quest pieces)? Rethink that a bit and maybe come up with something that in order to participate you have to click on yet another little Icon at the bottom of the screen to do so. 

I think at times you mods get off just watching the horse phooey that goes on? Bet ya do... bet ya that gets you on Santa's Naughty list.

All in all have a wonderful holiday everyone and try to remember it's just a game that virtual tears fall on deaf ears and there is always the F7 key when all else fails oh wait that would be ALT/CTRL/Delete - <3 

Always 

Bethra

Edited by Bethra
Additional information
  • Like 1

With a quick calculation and very optimistic Enchant odds ( 80-70-60% Cumulative ) , it seems that you need around 7500 Sticks and 180K Freya Scrolls and you might have a chance to land a Dragon Weapon. So you need to spend $ 7500.00 just to have a chance! Yea what ever! That's why RMT thrive in NCwest servers cause prices are Insane and it's cheaper to buy items . I am sure there will be at least 4 people though you will spend this amount ! Good luck to them :) 

• Like 1