Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Hime

The following items will be removed from players’ inventories when the event ends on January 8.

• Rok's Earnest Love Letter

• The Fondest Heart

• Box Filled with Lucy's Kindness

• Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) (Event Version)

• Freya's Wind Scroll (Event Version)

• Freya's Ice Rose (Event Version)

How will you delete these items if f.ex. Roses are stacking with old ones. Do you want to delete items that we got earlier too?

13 hours ago, Drood said:

Nice cheat.Double the prices in 1 year, Freya's Rune from ultimate pack is 1/4 time and costs almoast 2x :S

2018 event:

NCoin Items

Item

Contents

Price

Restrictions

Freya’s Fortune Stick

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x1)

Hero Coin (x1)

Lv. 85+

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x25)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x25)

Hero Coin (x23)

Lv. 85+

Ultimate Freya’s Fortune Stick Bundle (x100)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100)

Freya’s Rune (30-day) Pack (x1)

Hero Coin (x84)

Lv. 85+

2019:

Item

Contents

NCoin Price

Restrictions

Freya’s Fortune Stick

(2 Hero Coin)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x1)

Lv. 95 or higher

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10)

(18 Hero Coins)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10)

(10% discount)

Lv. 95 or higher

Ultimate Freya’s Fortune Stick Bundle (x100)

(120 Hero Coins)

Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100)

Freya’s Rune (7-day) Box (x1)

(40% discount)

Lv. 95 or higher

40% Discount????

Is this how you want to keep the server with only 3 clients? you come in to do missions; no player has no rooms; waits more than 4 hours to find people to do instances (Atelia / Altar of shillen ... among others); when you log in to 7 accounts, you do it yourself, it doesn't depend on waiting hours to do these instances, these rooms are the rooms at noon 5pm ... 2 roons and 1 is sealer

I think GMs / ADM should create a character to play Naia with only 3 characters 100 and wait to make these parts create or wait to have time to create and create instances depending on other players ... need to play for a long time no time. month test at most 2 weeks will understand why we want more accounts ....

10 hours ago, Cillin said:

@Juji we still having lots of hit lag, expecially classes with high atk speed i.e. fists and dagger users. hope u didnt stop to investigate this issue since its realy anyoing :///

They still have pending upgrades, so when those are done, the situation may improve.

11 hours ago, Cillin said:

@Juji we still having lots of hit lag, expecially classes with high atk speed i.e. fists and dagger users. hope u didnt stop to investigate this issue since its realy anyoing :///

I am getting many more delays than last week ... please check this and put the "emperor potion" again with activation priority before the hits (the delay is more than 10 seconds .. this did not happen before the last update)

@Juji  I'm also experiencing Pulls from the server IDK if the Xmas settings in decoration have something to do, but sometimes I get spikes of 3s from the server while performing some actions. I ping the server and getting really high pings but no package loss. Anyway hope the server gets better by next restart and maybe SantaJuji give us a small latency gift I know that GMs buffs are awesome but not always are all ppl connected when is given, So maybe if the BabyGM love us we can get some Birthday pots or some Cakes or vita pots to enjoy de holydays season instead of Lag… mean Coal lumps as compensation on the foot of the Xmas tree. xD 

#XmasGiftCompensationPackage =3

Edited by Zelphiel
I needed a Cofe and read my post to see mispellings XD

• Hime unpinned this topic