WHY BOTS AR NOT BAN

IceRaven

Why bots ar not ban in game lets think about abit i send 2-3 tickets now about bots force players out of spots whet full pt and if i pk them 20++ time they just come back and now they pk players if they go near the farming group so GMS they ar the bots who farm and they whana make some money of game or they just get payd from the bot owners for not baning them for that they ar not band in game rly on lvl 100 too 106 lvl farming areas  they ar 80% full of bots so PLS JUJI and other gms just reply to this post and dont delete if you delete or not reply that means im 100% correct on my post TY .

3 hours ago, IceRaven said:

Why bots ar not ban in game lets think about abit i send 2-3 tickets now about bots force players out of spots whet full pt and if i pk them 20++ time they just come back and now they pk players if they go near the farming group so GMS they ar the bots who farm and they whana make some money of game or they just get payd from the bot owners for not baning them for that they ar not band in game rly on lvl 100 too 106 lvl farming areas  they ar 80% full of bots so PLS JUJI and other gms just reply to this post and dont delete if you delete or not reply that means im 100% correct on my post TY .

Amazin' logic.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:21 AM, IceRaven said:

So what you are saying is, there is a party hunting in a spot that you want, so you PK them 20++ times and now when they see you coming around to PK them again they fight back and kill you?

Then you think that because GM's dont ban the party that you just PK'd 20++ times to steal their hunting spot, that the GM's must somehow be profiting from the hunting party or maybe paid by the hunting party?

Lastly you believe that if the GM's do not respond to this clearly well reasoned post, that is in fact an admission of guilt and proof that your theory is correct.

Ok so maybe you are serious about this but i guarantee that if i saw you hovering around my hunting party i would PK you! and I would not let you kill me 20++ times first. 

If you really believe what you say is true about the GM's just ask one to protect your party and offer them money to do it. see how far that gets you.

• 2 weeks later...

go in any farming spot garden / bs / ev there is pt whet no clan and all the names start whet * i * and when you just go near them they focus on you and kill you and all the pts near them same no clan but when you come kill them all they just run back and start farm or they auto res  but there is some times 1 pt whos not hiting only in karma and when you go near there farmking bot pt they auto atack you  whet 5 wynn if you ar low geard you dont have a chance so why gms dont look after them rly i made tichets and they sad it takes time rly after 1 month still nothing from gms so they protect them or they cant do nothing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...