Unscheduled Classic Server Maintenance: Thursday, December 12

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance to address the issue with the untradeable equipment from the Supply Boxes from the Blizzard Chill Box. The maintenance will start at 1 p.m PST / 4 p.m. EST / 10 p.m. GMT+9 and last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Untradeable equipment from the Supply Boxes (A-Grade) will be tradeable.
  • Untradeable Armor and Weapon Supply Box (A-Grade) will be tradeable.

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

We will fix the raid boss respawn time during the maintenance.

Guys you should have a look into the Exp Boost aswell, tbh I don't think it works as intended.
Tbh from that Hollyday event the boxes was the only feature working, but even that one was broken xD

• L2 Team
Just now, WoDy said:

Guys you should have a look into the Exp Boost aswell, tbh I don't think it works as intended.
Tbh from that Hollyday event the boxes was the only feature working, but even that one was broken xD

The XP rate is 50% boost. If a mob is normally giving 5,000,000 XP, then you would get 7,500,000 XP.

1 minute ago, Juji said:

The XP rate is 50% boost. If a mob is normally giving 5,000,000 XP, then you would get 7,500,000 XP.

WoW niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please tell me on private message witch moob from ur server gives 5.000.000 exp I want to farm it, ofcourse if he doesn't hit like a TRUCK same as Antharas Lair moobs, maybe you guys should check it aswell.

Btw Doomcryer class dosnt have Attribute damage boosted, I made a ticket 3 months ago ur devs said it gonna be fixed, I reopen the ticket same story... 4 weeks later, guess what !
Still dosnt work !

22 minutes ago, WoDy said:

WoW niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please tell me on private message witch moob from ur server gives 5.000.000 exp I want to farm it, ofcourse if he doesn't hit like a TRUCK same as Antharas Lair moobs, maybe you guys should check it aswell.

Btw Doomcryer class dosnt have Attribute damage boosted, I made a ticket 3 months ago ur devs said it gonna be fixed, I reopen the ticket same story... 4 weeks later, guess what !
Still dosnt work !

Pyra, Radi and the wind-water mob (cant remember names). 

• Hime unpinned this topic