FULL PARTY MACRO

CSCore

Its really efficient in most spots. If u find a spot with no obstacles u will have no issues.

The main problen with it so far is that ur buffers (wc/ol/bd/sws) cant really buff and fight. So they will only buff.

I hope someday NCsoft makes those buffs a toggle skill and this will be solved. 

I leveled a whole party from day 1 using macros, and although somewhat limited due to the buffs issue and spots with obstacles, its fine. U get by :P

What party u thinking? What classes? Some can b trickeier than others.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

Its really efficient in most spots. If u find a spot with no obstacles u will have no issues.

The main problen with it so far is that ur buffers (wc/ol/bd/sws) cant really buff and fight. So they will only buff.

I hope someday NCsoft makes those buffs a toggle skill and this will be solved. 

I leveled a whole party from day 1 using macros, and although somewhat limited due to the buffs issue and spots with obstacles, its fine. U get by :P

What party u thinking? What classes? Some can b trickeier than others.

TNX! Sent u a message!

During the early days of NA classic I was running nine desktops with one game client on each desktop because there were no auto repeating macros. I used USB num key pads I bought off amazon for $8 ea to control each client. I only have four screens so most of the clients were being played blindly. Was averaging one captcha a day inbetween all the bot report yelling. I'm sure Ingwaz knows that struggle :P

With the current features it's almost trivial to do in comparison to the early days.

I'm open to answering questions too.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i was hoping someone would bring this topic up, especially with the current L2 driven auto hunting toggle(with close or long distance toggle).

im new(to this server) so playing solo for now, i have a main Kamael DD auto hit and i'm always on the healer. i heal where appropriate.

is there a special macro for at least 1 other DD to help hit? or do i always have to toggle between the clients and double click to assist?

kinda a silly question, i've always wondered i've seen partys doing this. When clearly the person isn't there after you talk to them for a while.

Thanks in advance.

OMG INGWAZ!!!!

Thank you so much, i always did the standard /assist but didn't do the "/attack" nor did i know you can toggle the macro with a RIGHT CLICK.

saves me getting RSI from running 5 clients. you saved my hand.

Kind Regards,

Kind

3 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

@Kindlove

Yes you can do that with macros. 

/target "kamael name"

/assist

/attack

Drag and drop this macro on ur bar and right click to toggle on.

I use a /pickup before /target %party1 and after /attack so that my toons will pick up anything in range before or after...if there's nothing to pick up then they just keep on attacking without stopping.

10 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

@Kindlove

Yes you can do that with macros. 

/target "kamael name"

/assist

/attack

Drag and drop this macro on ur bar and right click to toggle on.

hi ingwaz or whoever know how to put full macros for each class like wc buff macro,sws and bd macro,healer macro pls put it here for dummy

also if u duo with pony and se,how to set up macro for pony and se 

thx in advance

20 hours ago, poseidon said:

hi ingwaz or whoever know how to put full macros for each class like wc buff macro,sws and bd macro,healer macro pls put it here for dummy

also if u duo with pony and se,how to set up macro for pony and se 

thx in advance

We could easily just teach you...but the problem is that if you don't learn the very basics of macro generation yourself then you won't get very far in really any MMO.

Something something something teach an ocean god to fish...

@poseidon

Fully agree with FoxFire above.

But just a couple of basics to help u.

The \delay x (x is number in seconds) is very useful.

Also u can drag and drop anything from ur Skills Window/Actions window/Shortcut bar   into a line in the macro. U cannot drag and drop another macro tho.

Experiment :)