WTS/WTT SOME STUFF

Tetele

New prices:

WTS Bloody orchid 14kk. Pm or Mail TeteDeluxe.

WTS Blue wolf leather set 17,5kk (avadon shield optional,3kk). Pm or mail TeteDeluxe.

WTS Black ore necklade 1,5kk. Pm or mail TeteDeluxe.

WTS Earth dragon pendant lvl 2 7,5kk. Pm or mail TeteDeluxe.

On 14/12/2019 at 7:30 PM, Ingwaz said:

So are u keeping the archer or ?? 

U changed ur mind so much these days haha :)

No,i changed to a kamael soul finder. Since daggers are bad,i wanted another close range crit dd,also is a mix of dagger and mage.

Blue wolf leather set and rapier grade A not in stock anymore,instead,i sell zubei leather set for 15kk,bloody orchid grade A dagger for 14kk,a black ore necklade for 1,5kk and an earth dragon pendant lvl 2 for 7,5kk. Pm or mail TeteDelux.

ATTENTION: The deals of before,pm or mail TeteDelux (without the final "e")

Edited by Tetele

Ok,the augmented rapier grade A and the blue wolf leather set are in stock again.

Augmented Rapier grade A that gives M.Def - 45kk

Blue wolf leather set - 17,5kk (avadon shield optional - 3kk more)

Black ore necklade - 1,5kk

Earth dragon pendant lvl 2 - 7,5kk

I was using the blue wolf leather set and the augmented rapier grade A on my kamael soul finder,but i am playing an elf dagger now (still if they are bad in pvp,i do not care,i like the class and i have a CP) so,for a side note,if you are a kamael soul finder and plan to have good M.Def,the blue wolf leather set and the augmented rapier grade A that gives M.Def,is a good choice.

Btw,if you only want one of those things (the set,the rapier,the necklade or the pendant) PM or MAIL --->TeteLux<---

Thanks.

Edited by Tetele

PM or MAIL TeteDeluxe (yes,with the final "e") for the zubei leather set for 14kk,a bloody orchid augmented for 15kk,a fire dragon pendant lvl 2 for 7,5kk and an earth pendant lvl 2 for 7,5kk.

-Zubei Leather Set - 14kk

-Augmented Bloody Orchid - 15kk

-Fire or Earth Pendant lvl 2 both for 7,5kk each.