brooch compound rate confirmed by ncsoft/ read fast

Degus

And yes, the luck algorithm starts anew with every promotion, no matter whether Jewels or Cloaks or whatever. To say it again - this is not player specific, the system does not remember your personal combining attempts. Assuming that the system cares about individual players, like the server personally hating Degus and foiling him at each step, would be a sign of serious paranoia.

It might be possible though that base probabilities get adjusted over the years. When the developers think that there are too many Brooch Jewels on the server, they certainly could reduce the compounding success rate for lvl 4 Rubies or whatever. This has nothing to do with the luck algorithm, however, but is more like setting the success rate for mage weapon overenchantment at 50% and warrior weapons at 70%.

Recent events and flash sales should be more than obvious by now. General success rates have been lowered across the board. The current squash event being the most recent in the series. I know addicts players who have dropped hundreds if not thousands on it only to have low grade blessing scrolls and maybe a mid-tier Venirs.

6 hours ago, Jackl said:

Recent events and flash sales should be more than obvious by now. General success rates have been lowered across the board. The current squash event being the most recent in the series. I know addicts players who have dropped hundreds if not thousands on it only to have low grade blessing scrolls and maybe a mid-tier Venirs.

with this i can fully agree because all ppl who i know in game saw high decrease in mid to top rewards in events like this, yes in old times there was rewards like istina octavis thingies and they were cheaper in servers also we had a lot of more ppl playing this game but still overall mid and top rewards drop rate from most events reaching closer to 0.

Archived