Jump to content
Forums

1st Stage 3 Weapon


Truffle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Gratz to Pep but I can't get the point. Correct me if I am wrong. Many in nova told him not to do it right now. He said to spawn that the very moment he will have the stage 3 he will quit, or just in a month. So is this a race to who quits faster?

Btw this is L2 right now. To me conguero can remove the graphic and let the wallets fight for what they are.

Eg. new ru l2 server Hatos, 1st week total spent 700.000 ru or 11.500 us $ x 3 (difference between ru an core) x 5 (difference between core and ncwest) = 172.500 us $ in the first week and he doesn't even own a dragon weapon. So Draecke can get a clue of what we are talking about.

https://youtu.be/JDiImweIKQs

Gratz but to me you both are mad.

 

Edited by Quitted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Truffle said:

I didn't. I know its hard to admit I'm better than you Mixa.. Eventually you'll come to accept it. :D 

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you farmed enough adena and materials to make a stage two dragon weapon? You can deny it, but it's just a smoke screen. It's impossible for you to have acquired that much adena and materials without either spending in the NCstore and selling the coins/the shitty rewards, or buying adena outright for adena sellers. 

You do not have 275 billion adena just from farming :) You probably spent it already, but I'm sure some of the adena I sold to you helped you get those fists, or other gear.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dude said:

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you farmed enough adena and materials to make a stage two dragon weapon? You can deny it, but it's just a smoke screen. It's impossible for you to have acquired that much adena and materials without either spending in the NCstore and selling the coins/the shitty rewards, or buying adena outright for adena sellers. 

You do not have 275 billion adena just from farming :) You probably spent it already, but I'm sure some of the adena I sold to you helped you get those fists, or other gear.

 

????

You know he didn't make that weapon right?  It was made by, basically, a random player on Chronos.  "J/Miso" (goes by other names as well) bought the Dragon Fist fragment from NOVA a LONG LONG LONG time ago (ask Kerrigan about that; she sold it too him dirt cheap).  He made it stage 2 for his Tyrr GK close to 2 years ago.  He had been trying to sell it on and off for awhile but no one wanted Dragon Fighters. 

A month or two after Zaken was merged into Chronos, Truffle offered him a Dragon Dagger fragment (dropped from a dragon on Zaken) + Adena/Items for the stage 2 fist.  I can guarantee Truffle got the fist for much less than the sum total of all the mats at the current rate.  "J" made those fist stage 2 when Dragon Claws weren't selling for 5-10b each....

You should blame NOVA for selling the frag and then NOT buying it back when they had the chance.  OFC no one knew how OP and Evis with them would be but, oh well.    

EDIT:  If anyone doesn't believe go search the archived forums; you will see his "WTS" thread for them.

EDIT 2: Saved you the trouble

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293591&highlight=Dragon

Edited by Rodah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2018 at 12:56 AM, Truffle said:

Gz lPeppinio even though he rmt'd the whole thing :D Still won't PvP his daddy though :( 

is this a joke?

its common knowledge that ur Fighter and the shaper u guys have is full RMT.

 

LOL if anyone believes otherwise.  

 

Atleast  dont burn a man for the same crime you have commited.

Disgusting pigs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is full of jellies . 

4 hours ago, mixa said:

In the current state of the game, you are indeed "better". Dunno how's that related to my post above though ....

Current , no current , previous , future in all states truffle was better is better will be better . Just corecting your post . This topic is gathering the biggest jelies . We know you all wish to be truffle but truffle is  1 . About RMT witch @danda12 mentioning I don’t know anybody who rmt  I only know ppl who buy stuff from l2 store and sell them later for adena so looks like your know about rmt because you do rmt mayby ? If you think somebody is rmting you report him and you don’t come here to write about your delusional theories with no proofs . Again event will be up soon 

Edited by KKKm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a real funny story Truffle.

We hope someone from ncsost, not ncwest, will ask to miso and graf how much money, real $, you gave to them for those dragon weapons.

Don't worry. You won't be banned because you are the only ones who are dumb enough to pay Neutron's and Conguero's wages.

We also would like to know how much money you spent to have 750 billions adena on multiple characters multiple times per year.

It will be funny to check if you bought nc coins or ...

Everyone knows you spent in here the same amount of money everyone of us will spend to buy a gargantuan mansion.

It's your business if you earn 10 million dollars per year. If you earn less your brain is beyond any hope of repair.

I really don't know why everytime someone joins Morning Star begins to lie. Rodah should ring a bell. At least peppinio keeps his mouth shout. You should do the same.

This is the last shelter for all the cheaters from all around the world. All the worst gamers from all around the world are in here because they have multiple bans in every other videogame. NCWest doesn't do anything simply because if you are banned what they get from all the other players on all the three servers won't be enough to keep the servers themselves running.

This isn't p2w anymore. It's n2p you have to be nuts to play lineage 2 in here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Vanguard_ said:

We also would like to know how much money you spent to have 750 billions adena on multiple characters multiple times per year.

I've no clue how/what he paid for the stage 2 so wont comment on it but the adena he currently holds shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

The guy solo raids 95% of the 101+ raids on chronos - Even keeping the lvl 5 mats from the packs to put towards his lvl 3 upgrade hes still daily farming and selling multiple billions worth of key mats/r gems/spirit stones/dyes/ewr etc. How you would expect him to even need to rmt when his char is in the current busted state that can do this is beyond me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, KKKm said:

This topic is full of jellies . 

Current , no current , previous , future in all states truffle was better is better will be better . Just corecting your post . This topic is gathering the biggest jelies . We know you all wish to be truffle but truffle is  1 . About RMT witch @danda12 mentioning I don’t know anybody who rmt  I only know ppl who buy stuff from l2 store and sell them later for adena so looks like your know about rmt because you do rmt mayby ? If you think somebody is rmting you report him and you don’t come here to write about your delusional theories with no proofs . Again event will be up soon 

Wishful thinking xD

WinkWink says hi xD

Edited by mixa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is like when the USA government accused facebook of spying on people.

i talked with Miso one time and he told me how he was able to make those dragon weps.

you aint fooling anyone here except for kkkm looks like he eats the shit you leave on the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Rodah said:

????

You know he didn't make that weapon right?  It was made by, basically, a random player on Chronos.  "J/Miso" (goes by other names as well) bought the Dragon Fist fragment from NOVA a LONG LONG LONG time ago (ask Kerrigan about that; she sold it too him dirt cheap).  He made it stage 2 for his Tyrr GK close to 2 years ago.  He had been trying to sell it on and off for awhile but no one wanted Dragon Fighters. 

A month or two after Zaken was merged into Chronos, Truffle offered him a Dragon Dagger fragment (dropped from a dragon on Zaken) + Adena/Items for the stage 2 fist.  I can guarantee Truffle got the fist for much less than the sum total of all the mats at the current rate.  "J" made those fist stage 2 when Dragon Claws weren't selling for 5-10b each....

You should blame NOVA for selling the frag and then NOT buying it back when they had the chance.  OFC no one knew how OP and Evis with them would be but, oh well.    

EDIT:  If anyone doesn't believe go search the archived forums; you will see his "WTS" thread for them.

EDIT 2: Saved you the trouble

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293591&highlight=Dragon

minor detail but that weapon was sold as a stage 1 by Valaska from Naia to Miso and Valaska didn't got it from Nova (Nova had already returned to Chronos when this went down) anyone from Naia knows about this and also how much was paid for it by Vaslaka $$$ and for how much $$$ this was sold on to the next owners etc.

NCWest has proven not to care anymore about this stuff nor to deal with the scripting issues which btw from sources on EU/RU servers is also happening there so there's no escaping the nonsense outside of becoming a Korean resident or just quit or just ignore and do your own thing - guess which option I went with :)

 

Edited by Draecke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

minor detail but that weapon was sold as a stage 1 by Valaska from Naia to Miso and Valaska didn't got it from Nova - anyone from Naia knows about this and also how much was paid for it by Vaslaka $$$ and for how much $$$ this was sold on to the next owners etc.

NCWest has proven not to care anymore about this stuff nor to deal with the scripting issues which btw from sources on EU/RU servers is also happening there so there's no escaping the nonsense outside of becoming a Korean resident or just quit or just ignore and do your own thing - guess which option I went with :)

 

You look like a guy who likes stories a lot and he actually even beleave them .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

minor detail but that weapon was sold as a stage 1 by Valaska from Naia to Miso and Valaska didn't got it from Nova (Nova had already returned to Chronos when this went down) anyone from Naia knows about this and also how much was paid for it by Vaslaka $$$ and for how much $$$ this was sold on to the next owners etc.

NCWest has proven not to care anymore about this stuff nor to deal with the scripting issues which btw from sources on EU/RU servers is also happening there so there's no escaping the nonsense outside of becoming a Korean resident or just quit or just ignore and do your own thing - guess which option I went with :)

 

I suppose this could be true as I was only personally aware of "J" having them on Chronos.

Having said that, why was there a detailed Hero shout argument a few months back about how Kerrigan should never have sold that weap to Miso in the first place for such a low price?  I guess it could have been dual trolling lol. 

Either way, I think we can all agree that Truffle got them as stage 2 for a ridiculously low price.  Additionally; NOVA had the opportunity to get them first but, like I said earlier, no one thought they were worth a damn until Truffle started wrecking with his Evis.

Edited by Rodah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rodah said:

I suppose this could be true as I was only personally aware of "J" having them on Chronos.

Having said that, why was there a detailed Hero shout argument a few months back about how Kerrigan should never have sold that weap to Miso in the first place for such a low price?  I guess it could have been dual trolling lol. 

Either way, I think we can all agree that Truffle got them as stage 2 for a ridiculously low price.  Additionally; NOVA had the opportunity to get them first but, like I said earlier, no one thought they were worth a damn until Truffle started wrecking with his Evis.

He bought them so cheap I beleave he made a 700% profit already . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2018 at 11:33 PM, Gilgamesh said:

Rumors have it Max clan farmed for the mats and claws lllllllllllllll sold to Peppino. Ka-ching!

Max farm dead server for several months, they got several partys farming mats 24/7 last months and vncarpet & llllllcarpetlllllllll transfer to chronos(very rare when they are happy with no enemys to fight farming dead server), 1 week later pepinoob have the lv3 dragon weapon?, I dont think is a rumor....is a reality. Those vietnamese making great business in L2 :ph34r:

 

orig

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...