1st Stage 3 Weapon

Truffle

17 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

How you would expect him to even need to rmt when his char is in the current busted state that can do this is beyond me.

Pretty much. Maybe when he originally bought the fists he RMTed, but Truffle as for the last year has done little than hoard adena, sell powerleveling by the hour, and profit off manipulating NCstore items.

18 hours ago, Jackl said:

Pretty much. Maybe when he originally bought the fists he RMTed, but Truffle as for the last year has done little than hoard adena, sell powerleveling by the hour, and profit off manipulating NCstore items.

You use manipulating NCStore items like its a dirty thing, or at least the way you said it makes it sounds dirty. I can vouch for at least SOME of Truffles purchases because they come from me, and he pays in pure Adena. I have gathered enough mats over the last 3 months alone to almost craft my own dragon weapon, just have to manipulate the system.

On 13/5/2018 at 12:23 AM, Rodah said:

????

You know he didn't make that weapon right?  It was made by, basically, a random player on Chronos.  "J/Miso" (goes by other names as well) bought the Dragon Fist fragment from NOVA a LONG LONG LONG time ago (ask Kerrigan about that; she sold it too him dirt cheap).  He made it stage 2 for his Tyrr GK close to 2 years ago.  He had been trying to sell it on and off for awhile but no one wanted Dragon Fighters. 

A month or two after Zaken was merged into Chronos, Truffle offered him a Dragon Dagger fragment (dropped from a dragon on Zaken) + Adena/Items for the stage 2 fist.  I can guarantee Truffle got the fist for much less than the sum total of all the mats at the current rate.  "J" made those fist stage 2 when Dragon Claws weren't selling for 5-10b each....

You should blame NOVA for selling the frag and then NOT buying it back when they had the chance.  OFC no one knew how OP and Evis with them would be but, oh well.    

EDIT:  If anyone doesn't believe go search the archived forums; you will see his "WTS" thread for them.

EDIT 2: Saved you the trouble

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293591&highlight=Dragon

Pretty ironic how an unwanted Fragment came back years later to spank their asses hard. It's like the revenge of the weapon itself xD

19 minutes ago, Keoz said:

Pretty ironic how an unwanted Fragment came back years later to spank their asses hard. It's like the revenge of the weapon itself xD

They sold it for a slice of bread and now it is worth a bread factory . 

Archived