Warlock help.

Tetele

Everybody say the same,if you want to solo and do not want to do a box,level up a summoner. And that is what i am doing.

But i need to resolve some doubts:

1-Why no mastery to light armor under 40 level? I have blue wolf light set and my casting speed is low,still with the blue wolf light set stats.

2-Why EVERYONE elf summoners? I do not like elfs,however i find useful their spells,but i created an human summoner. What is the difference?

3-Why a rapier gives more m.atk than a two handed staff? I find more useful using a rapier than using a staff,also i can equip a shield.

4-Finally are summoners good in pvp? I know they are the kings in pve (like goddess of destruction wynns) but i do not know if they are equally good in pvp.

That is all,hope anyone can help. Thanks.

Hello.

1) u dont ger mastery below 40 because that skill is exclusive to summoner class. U cant have light mastery and become a spellsinger. Also u wont be below 40 for long.

2) Elf summoners are the most popular because they have the mage pet. This is a mage friendly server. Mages have more advantages and the magic attack on the magnus is too much! 

Warlock's cat is a fighter summoner. Although feline king cat has amazing p atk, its nowhere near as impactful as the pony. And he probably will die trying to go nesr a mage to hit.

Also ponies get an OP mage buff and cats get a good fighter buff.

3) A top c grade rapier will not have more m atk than a top c grade 2h mage staff. Or any other grade. Dont know why u say that.

4) King of pve is a sph with 2-3 boxes. As for summoner  yes he can survive well without a box but i wouldnt call it king. Xp will be very slow without boxes and i think u will regret it. With supports u can get to 40lvl in just a few hours. Also if u plan to play this game at higher lvls, I think u'd get bored of playing without supports. Unless u find actives which is very rare.

As for pvp, elf summoners sre the king in this server so far. By far. Warlock is not close to that and mainly used as support for his cat buff.

Edited by Ingwaz

1 hour ago, Ingwaz said:

Hello.

1) u dont ger mastery below 40 because that skill is exclusive to summoner class. U cant have light mastery and become a spellsinger. Also u wont be below 40 for long.

2) Elf summoners are the most popular because they have the mage pet. This is a mage friendly server. Mages have more advantages and the magic attack on the magnus is too much! 

Warlock's cat is a fighter summoner. Although feline king cat has amazing p atk, its nowhere near as impactful as the pony. And he probably will die trying to go nesr a mage to hit.

Also ponies get an OP mage buff and cats get a good fighter buff.

3) A top c grade rapier will not have more m atk than a top c grade 2h mage staff. Or any other grade. Dont know why u say that.

4) King of pve is a sph with 2-3 boxes. As for summoner  yes he can survive well without a box but i wouldnt call it king. Xp will be very slow without boxes and i think u will regret it. With supports u can get to 40lvl in just a few hours. Also if u plan to play this game at higher lvls, I think u'd get bored of playing without supports. Unless u find actives which is very rare.

As for pvp, elf summoners sre the king in this server so far. By far. Warlock is not close to that and mainly used as support for his cat buff.

Well,i already created an human wizard towards warlock,i am level 33 currently. I do not start over again -_-u

About the rapiers,check both weapons at same tier. Rapiers have a bit more m.atk than a two handed staff. I know already cus i have a rapier.

And the leveling solo,i sometimes get CP,but people go work and in meantime i want to solo.

Well can u tell me which rapier u are comparing to which staff? Theres low grade and theres high grade. If u are comparing high grade rapier to low grade staff then maybe they do.

But top grade rapier does NOT have more m atk than 2h top grade staff.

Estoc compared to ghoul staff, less m atk.

Colichemarde compared to staff of evil spirits, less m atk.

Tell me which u are referring to so i can check what ur saying.

Lacerator versus another A grade two handed staff that i do not remember the name.

Lacerator 156 m.atk,the two handed staff 154 m.atk or so.

Still if the staff is under tier,the rapier gives decent m.atk,so my choice is the rapier.

• 4 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 2:06 AM, Tetele said:

Everybody say the same,if you want to solo and do not want to do a box,level up a summoner. And that is what i am doing.

But i need to resolve some doubts:

1-Why no mastery to light armor under 40 level? I have blue wolf light set and my casting speed is low,still with the blue wolf light set stats.

2-Why EVERYONE elf summoners? I do not like elfs,however i find useful their spells,but i created an human summoner. What is the difference?

3-Why a rapier gives more m.atk than a two handed staff? I find more useful using a rapier than using a staff,also i can equip a shield.

4-Finally are summoners good in pvp? I know they are the kings in pve (like goddess of destruction wynns) but i do not know if they are equally good in pvp.

That is all,hope anyone can help. Thanks.

Because...Elemental Master can train the mobs. Therefore, it is getting for $$$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Qo5Hkw-SE&t=41s