Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, December 19, 2019

Juji

After so many years playing this game first time i ever see after repair maintenance these childish mistakes like deleveling players.I was thinking that ncwest was a serious company but after what i ve seen i think that the game is abandoned and developers or managers doesn't care about their actions.Also the money that we pay from events from l2store or l2galeria would be enough to take care a game that we join.

• Like 1

What happened to the level? My character has gone down one level with both his main and dual class. Will they do something about it? will they restore the xp? I don't think it's fair to lose the experience, objects and time invested throughout the week caused by emergency maintenance...

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are taking the servers down now.

Seriously, you call yourself professional or something ? Where is your quality team? Where are your tests before you add something or change something? 

You only asking for money that you don't deserve.

@Juji honestly mate, take them down and leave them there. so much money is being spent on this game by people wanting to support their region and u spit on our faces. NO serious hardware to support the player base. NO active GMs. NO competent ''dev'' team. It pains me to say these things for this game that i so love. Shame!@#$%$^$@$

• Like 1

the level of unprofessionalism is astounding 

if you cannot handle things by yourselves get a few of the Russian/EU server guys to  teach how how to run a game.

for gods sake, are you running some sort of experiment on the patience of ppl? what will it take for us to leave?

Edited by ffs
  • Like 1