Juji

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, December 19, 2019

ReaperGG    37

to hell with the gm buffs. for real that ffs bloke 2nd post up is right. Get some1 from a region that the games ACTUALLY WORKS and have him fix it for us.

Afum    40
Just now, PIMP2020 said:

Common guys let them fixed it and hopefully we get a bonus xp boost for the rest of the month :)

y, 1 hour freya buff :D

• Haha 1

Dagdha    0

On all this shlt I lost 1 level and 30-50% but I traded around 1-2B in mats will that be gone also?? Got to <3 NCsoft!! Guess when you bring back 5 account per PC will be a great game/server to play on! lol

With all them Emails I have from these GM's saying it was a month ago and still not back to 5 per I should get a lot more than just that lvl + mats and such...

Juji    690

The wrong expdata file from another region made it into the hotfix we received from the Dev team. We are working to revert it back now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Retroki    4

and it was not date of the day, I did not play about 5 days ago with my sumoner I had left it 102, and today I lost 50%, that is, they do not even fix what database they put in .. very good work, I congratulate them.

Gem    7
3 minutes ago, Juji said:

The wrong expdata file from another region made it into the hotfix we received from the Dev team. We are working to revert it back now.

Impossible. There is no Gem on other regions.

Faolchu    1
3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Ofc, and we expect a hearty courtesy about that

aPlayerOfL2    31
Just now, ReaperGG said:

ok dude for real now all jokes aside, u need a new DEV TEAM. Sack them and get new staff. end of story!

but they like to go to Vegas together with them, they are fun people.. incompetent, but fun

• Haha 2

MartikaCS    2

Thank you for working a quick fix to the backup problem..... my heart was breaking seeing my main character de-leveled after over a half of a year of working to level it.  It went from 108 to 106 when I logged.

Chanix    2

After all this, we have confirmation that the production server is also the test server, 2 for the price of one !

Vseta    0
9 minutes ago, Juji said:

How you can insert wrong expdata file from another region ? No one check codes before they are inserted on live servers ? Or live servers are (test servers) ?

@Juji

Edited by Vseta

Nymphadorae    58
Just now, Vseta said:

How you can insert wrong expdata file from another region ? No one check codes before they are inserted on live servers ? Or live servers are (test servers) ?

We are the test servers :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2